Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Fireman Sam Banned

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Not to mention the Clangers. I don't trust them, they could be saying anything.

And what's to say they weren't involved in the events of Independence Day? Maybe they were the brains behind the alien invasion, good job Will Smith stepped up.
I thought the Clangers were the Tories.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
View attachment 115163
I did GCSE Biology and using this BBC image as an example have the opinion Flop is not the father.

:)
Bing calling him Flop instead of daddy might be a clue too. As well as the name Flop suggesting he might not be able to easily father.

I wish the angry goose that terrified Bing this morning, following Bing flinging all of his birdfeed into the pond stupidly at once, had at least been able to cause an injury. This simmering loathing is coming to the boil.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Marina Hyde nails it, as always.

Because here’s the thing about Sam: he’s not some professional media snowflake who has to wet his Depends every morning about something just to feel alive. What sort of example would that be setting to naughty Norman Price, or nice Mandy, the nurse’s daughter, or – most pressingly – to his boss, station officer Steele? If Sam pulled the tantrums you lot do, he’d be out on his ear. There’s no “I” in Pontypandy, and the minute someone reckons they’re bigger than the fire station, then it’s over. Sam’s a super-amiable cartoon firefighter, not Neymar.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-hero-to-twisted-firestarter?CMP=share_btn_tw

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I feel the same way about Ted Glen in Postman Pat...he is a walking disaster area and his “ leave it with me” song is just to entice the old Mrs Goggins to leave her tat with him to “ fix “ and be charged a fortune for

Bloody man

I watch it each day - I have a small young son, so don't peer at it on my lonesome but that Bing is a right cock. He's to blame for every wrongdoing or mishap in nearly every episode and all he has to do is occasionally say sorry via his wet sock father or throw his anger into a cloud. He's everything I don't want my son to be, apart from the rabbit side of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here