Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly's goal-scoring record

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think it's important that we are seen to give young players a chance in the Premier League, as long as they are capable. This will enable us to go after the very best young talent, who currently are pushing for moves abroad to get first team football.

We dont have mega money, so we need to be attracting the superstars of the future when they are still young and in our price range. Another reason we went for Graham Potter.

Bobby Duncan has just left Liverpool for a couple of million, he only joined last season for £200k from Man City. He left both because he couldn't see a route into their first teams. He may have a shit agent, but this kid will be worth £20m+ very soon. This is the type of player we could go after if we could demonstrate that we are open to young first teamers.
He might actually have a shit hot agent - if he carries on like this he could be a £20M player before he's even made a start for anybody's first team! He's got to £2M already doing (or rather, not doing) just that!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Republic of Ireland scrape the barrell and start with their fifth choice striker! Must be saving the stars for the big games.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Republic of Ireland scrape the barrell and start with their fifth choice striker! Must be saving the stars for the big games.

What bullsh*t are you on about ?

Olafemi is injured, Alofabi hasn't played any game this season after just signing for Celtic last week and is among the subs - and Parrott and Idah are playing in the starting 11 as well as Connolly.

Molumby is captain and has started very well.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Do the Irish know the difference between their left and their right?

[TWEET]1170056969329229825[/TWEET]

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Do the Irish know the difference between their left and their right?

[TWEET]1170056969329229825[/TWEET]

They're Irish (he says beign half Irish himself)....

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

I don't do Twitter, but I see from a link that Spurs fans think Tottenham should sign up Aaron. Plays for Brighton they think. Probably also assume short arms/long pockets Levy could pick him up from plucky Brighton for about £4m. Personally, I think if Spurs actually showed interest, we should start at 'Not for Sale before eventually conceding would be good for Aaron and look for about £80m plus sell on fee.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has Ireland been scouting in Africa for anyone with remote Irish ancestry?

Obafemi, Parrott and Afolabi were born in Dublin, Idah in Cork.

What’s your point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He might actually have a shit hot agent - if he carries on like this he could be a £20M player before he's even made a start for anybody's first team! He's got to £2M already doing (or rather, not doing) just that!

He could end up a star...or he could end up like Dale Jennings or Oliver Burke- overhyped, failing to cope overseas, and winding up back on loan to a Championship club in January before his career slowly descends down the leagues, alongside all the other Coulda Been A Contenders.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Since when were Dublin and Cork in Africa? ???

Obafemi, Parrott and Afolabi were born in Dublin, Idah in Cork.

What’s your point?

I think the point was fairly obvious, even I understood what was being asked. If you really didn't get it then I'm sure [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] can explain it for you, or were you subtly trying to imply there was something wrong with the question.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I think the point was fairly obvious, even I understood what was being asked. If you really didn't get it then I'm sure [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] can explain it for you, or were you subtly trying to imply there was something wrong with the question.

I think the implication of the original point and the replies is fairly obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here