Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Heard it was a shambles yesterday - arguments cos the drum was too loud and the persistent standing broke laws, others moaning it’s not a real atmo and ruined the moderate real atmo that was in the middle of the stand last season. Zaha arguments as some booed and some clapped. The clapping coordinator had no wall to stand on so nobody could see him and the clapping was a mess, and also some turned up wearing grey on the top half when the rules are black. Huge unrest everywhere - the most in their 9 year history I’m told...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Heard it was a shambles yesterday - arguments cos the drum was too loud and the persistent standing broke laws, others moaning it’s not a real atmo and ruined the moderate real atmo that was in the middle of the stand last season. Zaha arguments as some booed and some clapped. The clapping coordinator had no wall to stand on so nobody could see him and the clapping was a mess, and also some turned up wearing grey on the top half when the rules are black. Huge unrest everywhere - the most in their 9 year history I’m told...

As usual your info is bullshit :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Amusingly, they're now positioned near the back of the lower tier, which means that from the standard camera angle, you can't now see them at all. Coupled with the times when you can't hear them either, it all makes for a most satisfactory scenario.

Must be pretty galling for the attention whores amongst them, and not quite the outcome the Blazin' Squad envisaged when they launched their campaign to make themselves more important than other Palace fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Amusingly, they're now positioned near the back of the lower tier, which means that from the standard camera angle, you can't now see them at all. Coupled with the times when you can't hear them either, it all makes for a most satisfactory scenario.

Must be pretty galling for the attention whores amongst them, and not quite the outcome the Blazin' Squad envisaged when they launched their campaign to make themselves more important than other Palace fans.

Ultras are now in da crib!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

That's brilliant. What a bunch of fools.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Nevermind - they can arrange to nick different seats next year.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Did you say a”clapping coordinator “ really??? They have those at soppy live recordings on tv like loose women [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Good work. Anything that winds up the unbannable He/She is worth posting :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did you say a”clapping coordinator “ really??? They have those at soppy live recordings on tv like loose women [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Imagine having that on your CV?

In fairness though the following line would be:-

'They are palace fans (I support Spurs myself) it's not as easy as you think'.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Is this a joke or did you just make it up...Everyone I know he sit in this section commented on how much they enjoyed it..I heard not one boo when Wilf come on.

The fact they are in the middle means the singing ripples out to blocks who would normal be quite, so in fact I would have said louder than normal.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is this a joke or did you just make it up...Everyone I know he sit in this section commented on how much they enjoyed it..I heard not one boo when Wilf come on.

The fact they are in the middle means the singing ripples out to blocks who would normal be quite, so in fact I would have said louder than normal.

giphy.gif

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

It was so good that the team raised their game at home and got a point:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here