Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just checking the facts around tickets for City.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not one for taking guests to the AMEX, so forgive me for not knowing this stuff after 7 years.

I did take my boss and his son into the Family Stand with us for Newcastle and they loved it. :shrug:
So much so they are now desperate to go to the City game.

I'm assuming the game is sold out as this time, I can't buy a random ticket from the box in the bottom right hand corner of the Man City ticket page, so:-

Is the ticket exchange currently open but none showing?
Or
Does the club open up the available tickets in one lump nearer kick off?

As I'm heading into work I'm going to need these answers today(ish) also I don't really want to spend the next 2 weeks refreshing the home ticket page, keeping them hanging on, if it's absolutely a non runner.

Ta muchly.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
It’s not sold out and season ticket guest tickets are on sale. Were you logged in when you tried to buy the tickets?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s not sold out and season ticket guest tickets are on sale. Were you logged in when you tried to buy the tickets?
Thanks I most definitely was logged in, so I'll check that again maybe there's something wrong with my details.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm currently in a hotel room in Prague. Hope this helps

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] there are loads of tickets showing available online this morning... for example 110+ in E1H and 50+ in W1A

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks again chaps, as said I'm somewhat of a newbie to all of this, there must be something wrong with my login.
I'll look again tonight and at least this time I'll know where the issue is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mine will be on the ticket site today.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I'm not one for taking guests to the AMEX, so forgive me for not knowing this stuff after 7 years.

I did take my boss and his son into the Family Stand with us for Newcastle and they loved it. :shrug:

I'm assuming the game is sold out as this time, I can't buy a random ticket from the box in the bottom right hand corner of the Man City ticket page, so:-

Or

As I'm heading into work I'm going to need these answers today(ish) also I don't really want to spend the next 2 weeks refreshing the home ticket page, keeping them hanging on, if it's absolutely a non runner.

Ta muchly.

I’m currently lying in bed touching myself thinking of [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] with four brasses.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thanks again chaps, as said I'm somewhat of a newbie to all of this, there must be something wrong with my login.

Definitely on sale to season ticket holder guests and as others have said plenty of availability this morning. Just remember it is only 1 guest per season ticket holder so you'll need to first make sure Stat Junior is in your Friends and Family then assign 1 ticket to yourself and 1 ticket to Stat Junior at check out.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tut tut, there's some greed out there. When is the club gonna stop this stuff?

Capture.JPG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tut tut, there's some greed out there. When is the club gonna stop this stuff?

View attachment 108481

They do, or certainly did, actively track these down and where possible ban the seller from being able to buy Albion tickets again.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Don't the club switch the ticket website off in the evening until 9am the next morning? Perhaps try early evening.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Or

Ta muchly.

Never had you as one who sucks up to his boss :whistle:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
They do, or certainly did, actively track these down and where possible ban the seller from being able to buy Albion tickets again.

But its ok for the club to do it themselves?!? I've only used it once for the Burnley game. Funnily enough no one was interested in paying £125 to watch relegation fodder verses relegation fodder so it went unsold. If they had found a mug I would have got fifty something quid.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Also whoever buys them will be out of pocket as if the club is aware of the sale they'll deactivate the tickets and refuse entry to the purchaser too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Never had you as one who sucks up to his boss :whistle:
Arranged it with him a couple of weeks ago, on Thursday he told us he was no longer gonna be our boss!!!!

What was the point?:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here