Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
Still very confident that we will finish above Cardiff. Cardiff’s result was the most important of the weekend. They pick up very few points away from home and don’t have many games left at home that you can see them winning. There isn’t much of a gap now but I think we will finish at least 5 points above them and well clear of Fulham and Huddersfield.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think we can get a result at Leicester, they will have the pressure to get a win and it could play into our hands.

They are on a bad run like us at the minute and something will have to give.

A sneaky 0-1 smash and grab from Murray's left bollock.

Happy days.

sailor

May 7, 2013
BN27
It's Exciting, why worry? Just enjoy it. It's unlikely Brighton will go down, regardless of current form (which can change at the drop of a hat) and usually rather surprisingly. 6 teams realistically fighting to avoid that third spot, so a 1 in 6 chance will do me.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Still very confident that we will finish above Cardiff. Cardiff’s result was the most important of the weekend. They pick up very few points away from home and don’t have many games left at home that you can see them winning. There isn’t much of a gap now but I think we will finish at least 5 points above them and well clear of Fulham and Huddersfield.

Today's results could have been better for us, but I do tend to agree with you. I have always thought that Cardiff will follow the other two into the Championship, even though Warnock does have so much experience, whatever your feelings about him. The home match against them and the others at the bottom end will however be crucial, as I am not expecting very much if anything from the away matches.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's Exciting, why worry? Just enjoy it. It's unlikely Brighton will go down, regardless of current form (which can change at the drop of a hat) and usually rather surprisingly. 6 teams realistically fighting to avoid that third spot, so a 1 in 6 chance will do me.
Should never of come to this we should be looking up not down. It’s mainly bad team selections that have cost us.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

The key word there is 'fighting'. Let's hope our guys are up for that fight.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We play all the teams in and around us if we go down we deserve to

This, simple. We are on about the points total after the games we’ve had most would have settled for at the start of the season. **** it up from here (I don’t think we will by the way) and we’ll get what we deserve

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Should never of come to this we should be looking up not down. It’s mainly bad team selections that have cost us.

Whilst I, and am sure most on NSC, share your frustrations, it is all too easy simply to hit out and say it is due to bad team selections.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Whilst I, and am sure most on NSC, share your frustrations, it is all too easy simply to hit out and say it is due to bad team selections.
I agree, we have like other teams suffered from absentees through injury and Asia cup. Izzy and Ali have not been really up and running.......yet. We were lucky with injuries last season, not so much this season. In my opinion CH has had his hand forced a little with team selection as he has not had a full squad to chose from. With the Knocky conundrum I think March deserves his place as he has more assists per appearances. There is little question Knocky is a more exciting player......but in The Premier LEAGUE? Not so sure.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A bloody good win that . Gives us a bit of breathing space .

Why do you leave spaces between letters and full stops? It is avery peculiar quirk. Someone else who used to post on here (till banned) did that. I wonder if it might be symptomatic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Did we get promoted due to bad team selections too, or perhaps CH has had some sort of stroke or degenerative brain disease recently? Sometimes there is no simple answer. Anyway, the outcome may be a simple hard Plexit, whether we vote for it or not.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why do you leave spaces between letters and full stops? It is avery peculiar quirk. Someone else who used to post on here (till banned) did that. I wonder if it might be symptomatic.

He's not the only one, tbf - some also leave a space before a comma too.

Still, I suppose we should be grateful that commas are included at all..................................................

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He's not the only one, tbf - some also leave a space before a comma too.

Still, I suppose we should be grateful that commas are included at all..................................................

I use a lot off dots.........so what.......do you want SOME? :thumbsup::D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here