[NSC] I saw some people today wearing clothes I don't like and I am OUTRAGED

Should we have a poll on this?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the best attended thread I have ever started. But its a shit thread. I am OUTRAGED.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
1976 long hot summer, minimal clothing. Move to Amex Summer’s are cancelled and cover up everywhere. . Outrage.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
After helping a previous poster with his football rattle enquiry I'm pleased to be able to supply a similar service for your rosette enquiry.
You'll be pleased to know you won't require a middle flange but optimally placed, well balanced lighting is an absolute must

https://youtu.be/3tHhmlCh0Zg

Once both projects have been satisfactorily completed you will have two accessories to complete the perfect look. And as [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be pleased to see there's not a cagool or hoodie to be seen as everyone present is perfectly appropriately attired

rattles-and-rosettes.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Once both projects have been satisfactorily completed you will have two accessories to complete the perfect look. And as [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be pleased to see there's not a cagool or hoodie to be seen as everyone present is perfectly appropriately attired

View attachment 93403

It would be perfect if that WOMAN hadn't gatecrashed the party .... I haven't been so OUTRAGED since an employee of the ROYAL mail left a used RUBBER band on my FRONT porch ... this morning
:angry:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports