Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Trossard is a beautiful green field! :) We have to take the risk that he will cut it in the Prem...

Locadia is a muddy brown one! ;-) We have seen already that he has struggled, but I admit he may do better under GP, but less likely that he will than Tross IMHO...

Beautiful or muddy it would be great if both fields provide plenty in the coming season !!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I agree with that... but I wouldn't stake our Prem survival on him...

Did Locadia at least look fit yesterday? We were told he was quick but I've never seen it. He seems to carry too much weight in the, er, lower body.

el punal

Seriously, welcome to almost certain relegation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, thanks for the positivity. Let’s start the season first and then see how we fare, say about October time, after we’ve played around 8 matches. That will then be an indicator of how we will be for the rest of the season.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
If I could link the club twitter I’d post the long through ball that he hit first time forcing a very good save from the Fulham keeper. A moment that shows instant decision making and the ability to do what he wanted with the ball.

Disappointing as I expect Albion players to need to control the ball before shooting :wink:

I agree with you it was an amazing piece of skill and if it had been Ronaldo or Messi the whole world would be drooling

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’m here to be bounced...faster footballing brain than most of the side. Watch out for perfectly timed quick and simple passes when we attack and he is closed down. Locadia is a much much better player than so many give him credit for and we’ll see the player we paid so much for flourish this season.

I guess what I’m saying is that I totally disagree with you regarding his decision making.

I really really hope you're right, if so money well spent - we shall see!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Locadia has shown that he does make good decisions when on the ball and is seldom selfish if someone is better placed. I think a few goals might raise his confidence and he could surprise a few this season

I'm still convinced to boy has got a lot to offer, players like him need to be unleashed and not shackled into defensive duties.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I often pick a random page on this long abusive threads just to see what's what.

I landed on page 8 containing this link:-

https://streamja.com/0e6j

happy dayz.

How do we know who scored with that foreign commentary ? Not that Locadia bloke he's shite apparently. I know nothing about football: but i rate him :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know it was only Birmingham but any of you doubters wavering yet, or is he still shitehouse, “not even a footballer” ?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Locadia has shown that he does make good decisions when on the ball and is seldom selfish if someone is better placed. I think a few goals might raise his confidence and he could surprise a few this season

Yes... I thought he was one of the best players on the pitch today.
Now, if he can consistently put in similar performances throughout the season then we can breathe a sigh of relief and know that he has not been a waste of money!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Locadia is the new Barnes. No matter what he does it won't please some.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
People DO NOT like being proved wrong when they have consistently slagged a player off

Most people won't admit they ever slagged the player off in the first place.

How many people have admitted to slating El-abd when we were shit in league one? He was a bigger scapegoat than Barnes by a country mile but yet there's no one who'll admit to scapegoating him.

It works both ways too
Locadia has a semi decent first half against a shit 2nd division side, and now he's suddenly proved all the doubters wrong. Jesus Christ :ffsparr:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Most people won't admit they ever slagged the player off in the first place.

How many people have admitted to slating El-abd when we were shit in league one? He was a bigger scapegoat than Barnes by a country mile but yet there's no one who'll admit to scapegoating him.

Well, I will, for one! :lolol:

Totally, totally wrong about El-Abd. It was before I joined NSC, but I was not a fan. Roll around to the Poyet years though, and his value was obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here