Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who's watching?
Who cares?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Good on her. Not even had to do the nightclub circuit either

" I've been a fan of Loose Women since I was 12".

Yes I can totally relate to that. I was a fan of Houseparty back in the day what with Cherry's sewing tips and Mary's cooking and that sense of anticipation when the doorbell rang! :shootself

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I really don't like reality TV either but if I'm honest I liked celebs go dating, all of them have been fun except Gemma Collins, who always makes my piss boil, she manages to ruin everything.
But the commentary by that toothy comedian is very funny.
Not sure if it's classed as reality TV but First Dates is also very watchable.
I will try and watch Love Island at least just to see if Harty's daughters bedsheet goes up and down like a snake charmers basket lid.

They are filming the next season of Celebrities Go Dating right now! Guess who’s on it????

Dean Gaffney and Lockie [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Given what [MENTION=288]Harty[/MENTION] posted on here recently, was this really necessary? Give the bloke a break.

I believe the poster known as Lenny Rider, has stepped away from social media, in order to concentrate on more important issues.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given what [MENTION=288]Harty[/MENTION] posted on here recently, was this really necessary? Give the bloke a break.

What point are you trying to make? Mine was a civil post in response to a discussion and suggestion he made a year ago. I’m aware of what you’re referring to, but I really don’t think this prohibits what I posted. And if it does, I’ll let him be the judge.

Jul 7, 2003
What point are you trying to make? Mine was a civil post in response to a discussion and suggestion he made a year ago. I’m aware of what you’re referring to, but I really don’t think this prohibits what I posted. And if it does, I’ll let him be the judge.

It doesn’t prohibit what you posted but was it really necessary? Just thought you were better than that and would show a bit more sensitivity.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It doesn’t prohibit what you posted but was it really necessary? Just thought you were better than that and would show a bit more sensitivity.

Fine. But I disagree.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here