Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holder guest tickets

Do the club do the season ticket holder guest ticket option for every home game or just the big ones? I have a good friend who is a West Ham fan but won't be able to get a ticket in the away end.

I assume there's no problem if I did get him a guest ticket? I realise I'd be responsible for him but I'm happy with that

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can’t remember the answer to your initial question but expect some bad responses for suggesting you’d get a ticket for an away supporter.

Edit:
I can’t imagine they do it for “the big ones”. More likely just the ones they won’t sell out any other way.
I can’t remember which games they were available for last season but don’t think it was many, on reflection.

2nd edit!
I also have a good friend who purports to be a West Ham fan. I wouldn’t buy him a ticket in the home end for the West Ham game. Happy if he’d like to watch the Albion play anyone else!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Do the club do the season ticket holder guest ticket option for every home game or just the big ones? I have a good friend who is a West Ham fan but won't be able to get a ticket in the away end.

I assume there's no problem if I did get him a guest ticket? I realise I'd be responsible for him but I'm happy with that

Yes you are normally allowed at least 1 guest ticket. Not sure about bringing someone who will be supporting the opposition though. Plenty have done though, I'm sure. Actually I got my Everton supporting GF tickets last 2 seasons, but she knew how to behave, so bit hypocritical for me to say that !!

I can’t remember the answer to your initial question but expect some bad responses for suggesting you’d get a ticket for an away supporter.

Edit:
I can’t imagine they do it for “the big ones”. More likely just the ones they won’t sell out any other way.
I can’t remember which games they were available for last season but don’t think it was many, on reflection.

2nd edit!
I also have a good friend who purports to be a West Ham fan. I wouldn’t buy him a ticket in the home end for the West Ham game. Happy if he’d like to watch the Albion play anyone else!

I wouldn't buy a ticket for him, he can pay for himself!!!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
If ST holder guest tickets are not available to away supporting friends then I'll forget the whole thing.

Best thing is to forget it unless anyone on here is happy with away support in the home end. Personally I’m not, as away support should be In the away end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best thing is to forget it unless anyone on here is happy with away support in the home end. Personally I’m not, as away support should be In the away end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would add 'self-identifying gob shite' away fans. Keep your head down and your mouth shut, what's not to like?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
They're not always available as they are the tier after MyAlbion (Bronze) members so if it sells at at that tier they don't go to STH guest level. However the club usually has STHGuest tier included in on sale dates. Normally if you log on at 9am on the on sale date you can get one but tickets have sold out at guest level.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Bear in mind that if you do buy a ticket for him it is unlikely to be next to your seat and therefore those sitting near him might not appreciate a west ham fan there!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here