Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Buy your Amazon Christmas presents via NSC's link please [Echo and Echo Dot on offer]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
First things first: some people don't like Amazon for a number of reasons. That's fine, obviously, but this post isn't for you.

If however you do use Amazon and intend to do so for some of your Christmas shopping, please try to use NSC's link if you can. You will not pay any more than you would by going to Amazon directly, but NSC will earn a small fee for everything you buy.

The link is this one >>> *** CLICK ME PLEASE ***

I'll do a draw in early January of all products bought via NSC's link and reward some purchasers with an Amazon gift voucher. Quite how many people and what value gift vouchers depends on how much is bought. Amazon purchases via NSC seem to have tailed off over recent months.

Occasionally I'll post a list of stuff bought via NSC here, as it may provide gift inspiration to some - it's certainly helped me in the past.

You may want to consider taking out an Amazon Prime free 30 day trial to ensure your purchases reach you quickly. Simply join here >>> *** Amazon Prime Free Trial *** and cancel on or before the 30 day mark if you do not wish to pay.

Some suggestions that are either Albion related or NSC favourites:

Brighton Up by Nick Szczepanik

OOH-AAH: The Bob Booker Story by Greville Waterman

The Football Code: The Science of Predicting the Beautiful Game by James Tippett

Match of the Day Annual 2018

The Illustrated History of Football: Hall of Fame: 2 by David Squires

All manner of weird and wonderful Albion related stuff

http://amzn.to/2AfPivR

Amazon Echo

Amazon Echo Plus

Amazon Echo Show

Amazon Fire TV

Amazon Fire TV Stick

Sonos Play 1

FIFA 18

But, basically CLICK HERE and you're all set.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Clicked the link and then signed into my account, took me to a generic Amazon page I think, could see no ref for nsc in the url so kept myself signed in and re-clicked on the nsc link. Am in now and have bookmarked the page for future purchases.
:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has anyone else got prime but have been given it free? I have it but I don't pay for it!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Anyone know how to modify the HTML below to direct the search through [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s link ?

<form action="http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/" method="get" target="_blank">
<div style="border: 1px solid black; padding: 4px; width: 20em;">
<input name="url" value="search-alias=aps" type="hidden">
<input size="25" name="field-keywords" type="text">
<input name="Go" value="Search Amazon" type="submit">

Edit, I know its the form action bit needs changing but what to ?
If no-on knows I'll have to resort to trial and error

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was last year's draw done eventually? :lolol:

I have no idea. I hope so, but it's entirely possible that I didn't, although not for nefarious reasons. I'll check back and if I didn't do it last year I'll increase payouts this year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone know how to modify the HTML below to direct the search through [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s link ?

Edit, I know its the form action bit needs changing but what to ?
If no-on knows I'll have to resort to trial and error

This is the key bit of any Amazon URL to track to NSC: &tag=northstandcha-21

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only if you promise not to get an iPhone X.

I don't mind supporting a drug habit, but there are limits.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping through the NSC Amazon link, as I always do.

It's really important I think to give Bozza as much advertising revenue as possible so that he can keep the board going, offer us these great prize draws, go abroad on holidays and not have to seek any meaningful full time employment but just live off what NSC makes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping through the NSC Amazon link, as I always do.

It's really important I think to give Bozza as much advertising revenue as possible so that he can keep the board going, offer us these great prize draws, go abroad on holidays and not have to seek any meaningful full time employment but just live off what NSC makes

Sounds like you're planning on buying a shit load. Much appreciated.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Something I've wondered when I've used this link previously - if I click the link, go to Amazon, start shopping and then login and complete my purchase, does it remember NSC as the referrer all the way though that or should I do all the shopping first, then click the link on NSC, login and then pay. Just wondered if it made a difference.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Something I've wondered when I've used this link previously - if I click the link, go to Amazon, start shopping and then login and complete my purchase, does it remember NSC as the referrer all the way though that or should I do all the shopping first, then click the link on NSC, login and then pay. Just wondered if it made a difference.

I believe as long as you make the click from NSC and complete a purchase in the same tab/session then NSC gets attributed as the referrer.

I think you can pretty much do anything within that session, and it doesn't matter if you click on, say, a link for an Amazon Echo but buy a pair of socks instead, NSC should get a small cut form that pair of socks.

Don't get too hung on it though. I bought a Kindle Paperwhite the other day and forgot to go via NSC!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Apparently the next tranche of Paradise Papers material includes undercover footage of Bozza and Jeff Bezos drinking champagne out of each other's shoes and taking it in turns to issue random infractions to NSC users.

:nono:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just bookmark the link at the top of the page

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8194892 said:
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], will this work if I should on Amazon.com instead of .co.uk?

No, it's UK only. Thanks for asking though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here