Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It seems its OK to nominate someone who is technically brain dead

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Former BBC racing commentator Sir Peter O'Sullevan - dubbed the 'Voice of Racing' - has died at home in London after a long illness, aged 97.

He was the selection by The Brighton Bear and [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]

The league standings:

2 points

Gwylan, happypig, Ulloa's Soul Patch, Worthingite

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, desprateseagull, Hillian1,Pavilionaire, spence, The Brighton Bear, The Rattler

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Actor George Cole, best known for playing Arthur Daley in TV's Minder, has died aged 90 following a short illness.

He was the selection by [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION].

The league standings:

2 points

Gwylan, happypig, Hillian1, Ulloa's Soul Patch, Worthingite

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, desprateseagull, Pavilionaire, spence, The Brighton Bear, The Rattler

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Former chancellor Denis Healey has died at the age of 98, The former Leeds MP's family said he died peacefully at his Sussex home on Saturday, after a short illness.

He was the selection of [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13728]scousefan[/MENTION]

The league table:

2 points

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, Danny-Boy, desprateseagull, Juan Albion, Pavilionaire, scousefan, spence, The Brighton Bear, The Rattler

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Former chancellor Denis Healey has died at the age of 98, The former Leeds MP's family said he died peacefully at his Sussex home on Saturday, after a short illness.

He was the selection of [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION], [MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13728]scousefan[/MENTION]

The league table:

2 points

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, Danny-Boy, desprateseagull, Juan Albion, Pavilionaire, scousefan, spence, The Brighton Bear, The Rattler

I have 3 points: Bob Appleyard, Richie Benaud and Arthur Morris

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Former BBC racing commentator Sir Peter O'Sullevan - dubbed the 'Voice of Racing' - has died at home in London after a long illness, aged 97.

He was the selection by The Brighton Bear and [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]

The league standings:

2 points

Gwylan, happypig, Ulloa's Soul Patch, Worthingite

1 point

8ace, AlbionPics&SouthCoastTwit, desprateseagull, Hillian1,Pavilionaire, spence, The Brighton Bear, The Rattler

If one of ours dies, do we get to pick a replacement? Morbid Selection. It's the name of my new favourite rock group.

Sepp Blatter

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Sadly I'm up to 3 points now with the passing of Jimmy Hill the other day...... With the the final table due in 4 days, this - shockingly - could be the first NSC sweepstake that I've ever won. I'm crap at predicting darts, golf and snooker, but apparently I see dead people :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here