Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Missing Burnley for this reason [emoji3064]

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
My seat in N1 will be empty this weekend,as sadly a little girl in my life is very poorly. I’ve just arrived in the Breacon Beacons where I am doing a 14 mile hike to raise funds for her care and to support her parents. She’s a footy nut and a wonderful little girl. Please take a minute to read my story, I’m not asking for donations, just have our family in your thoughts during the game tomorrow while I’m hiking!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mountain...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
P.S you might have seen us a few weeks ago walking from Brighton pier to Worthing pier in the red T shirts

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My seat in N1 will be empty this weekend,as sadly a little girl in my life is very poorly. I’ve just arrived in the Breacon Beacons where I am doing a 14 mile hike to raise funds for her care and to support her parents. She’s a footy nut and a wonderful little girl. Please take a minute to read my story, I’m not asking for donations, just have our family in your thoughts during the game tomorrow while I’m hiking!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mountain...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

My thoughts are with you and the family and I wish you well fir the hike.

Trying to to think where I know you from ...

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Can I suggest you change the thread title to something like

Mountain Hike for Evie

Will be contributing later today

Good luck

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How do I do that? Can someone help?

Thank you guys [emoji178]

You need a mod - only one online at the moment so calling [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck and all the best to the little angel - but pls pass your ticket on in future even for free - empty seats achieve nothing :) x

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Have a great day and good luck Evie. Donated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here