Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa tickets (league away)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I’m trying to buy from my phone but keep getting an error message. Anyone having similar problems?

I did initially, I had to log back in and link my fan number to my account. Part of the new MyAlbion Digital account process, I must have not added my fan number last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I did initially, I had to log back in and link my fan number to my account. Part of the new MyAlbion Digital account process, I must have not added my fan number last week.

Thanks, got in eventually

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62

Even though I did a dry run yesterday on Newcastle, when I got to 'Buy' today for Villa I got 'Error' message.
So I did as I was told, logged out then logged in again. My basket was still full from my failed visit, to my surprise, and I could then Buy OK.
Seems as though it was because I had gone straight through to my screen initially, having saved log in details, etc, and had not logged in today.
Did not see 'Queue It' at all.
Consolation is that the best seats are available first and we don't have to wait for the worst ones to be sold.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Tickets haven't sold as quickly as expected to the Tier 2 STH's. Website currently showing 866 tickets available across lower and upper tiers.
Lots of tickets will be available for Tier 3 STH's tomorrow.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
has the potential to be a cracking day this. Great stadium, can create a decent atmosphere and some great pubs around Birmingham.

thought it might sell out today if honest

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Must admit I'm surprised - 717 tickets left - plenty of chance for those in lower brackets to get a ticket, might even go to all STH tomorrow

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I was expecting to be in the que this morning...straight on at 9, no wait....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I was expecting to be in the que this morning...straight on at 9, no wait....

Queues seem to be a thing of the past. Which is nice.

Not sure what will happen when we next have a game with really huge demand though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here