Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
I know I should concentrate a bit more, but will somebody tell me what SEGW means in relation to SuperWilf.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My gut feeling is ZERO.
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The penny’s finally dropped about their nodding donkeys version of senior management.

View attachment 114457

(Freeloaders).

...lol. because everyone knows recruiting strikers in January is easy and always successful. Over priced, over paid and not good enough to be kept by their current employers. Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Not sure what I want more Segway staying or going!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know I should concentrate a bit more, but will somebody tell me what SEGW means in relation to SuperWilf.
SEGW = Swivel Eyed Gravity Whore

BETM = Bolly Eyed Turf Magnet

*****TAIN = Want Away No Kicking Still Train Abit Incase Napoliwantme.

Etc.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They've got the 'start poorly, change manager, turn things around' tactic down to an art. They'll be fine.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
They're "not very good", relegation level squad, rubbish ground, trashy training ground, fans who are still in the 80s with their nylon crap. I do feel for them

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
...lol. because everyone knows recruiting strikers in January is easy and always successful. Over priced, over paid and not good enough to be kept by their current employers. Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Not sure what I want more Segway staying or going!!

Plus the clubs will up their price knowing they are loaded after the Zaha sale.

I think it’s better he stays with all the uncertainty it causes Palace and comedy for us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need a Double Ban Protocol.

For every day 'they' go into hiding they are required to serve a further days ban.

Either be here and trade blows - take the rough with the smooth.
Or
Fudge off.

Don't just roll in stir up shite with lies then run off and hide behind mummies apron the moment the going gets tough.

Spinless snivelling little cowards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here