Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#NeverWrong.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
With our new signings it is very doubtful if Kayal will make the 25 and March is by far the worst of the 4 wide men we have. and I wouldnt expect to see him figure many times only perhaps as a late impact sub.

March is very good defensively, so will get plenty of game-time depending on the situation match-by-match and CH's tactics. We were chatting in the stand on Friday about how we could potentially even see Solly as a LB at some point in his career.

I do love reading back through your posts BG :lol: You must either be a constant WUM or be very wrong very often :lol:

Correct about Kayal and the post about March was based on his playing wide as I and nobody else, you included, could have envisaged GP using him as a left wing back.

For heavens sake, you stubborn old clown. Your post above was from August 2018. Kayal did make the 25, so no you were not ‘correct’. And March did play wide. In 35 of our 38 matches.

#NeverWrong.

Quite
:rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For heavens sake, you stubborn old clown. Your post above was from August 2018. Kayal did make the 25, so no you were not ‘correct’. And March did play wide. In 35 of our 38 matches.

Quite
:rolleyes:

The calendar doesn't matter to BG, he creates dates to fit his narrative.
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] will have us believe he's the biggest Wind Up Merchant on here, there's plenty of evidence to back that up. (Esp now TSB has forgotten his log-in)

His NeverWrongness.
His creative use of a calendar
His flat refusal to understand the very basics of Mr Bloom's 'process'.
His complete lack of understanding of the transfer market.
His desire to sign the likes of Wellbeck & Cahill et al.

All jolly good knock about stuff that raises a smile and back in equal measure, a perfect combination.

But he also wants us to believe he is a fountain of all footballing knowledge, contacts on the 'inside', used to make or break deals, is a tactically genius, even has the power to prevent a game from kicking off.

Who then gets very upset when any of that is challenged.

It's as if he's here as a WUM but his number one target is himself. :lol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thy solemn brother.

I actually find myself rather liking his content - sure he’s a very nearly empty kind of bloke, but he dwindles my expectation levels back to reality, and at once kindles my reasoned objectivity.

In fact, I’d like to go for a pint with him, as I suspect he’s an intelligent bloke with a strong sense of sentiment, loyalty and further more - I bet he’s really cush on one of them quiz machine thingy’s.

He’s grounded in reason, clouded perchance by a world weary doubt - yet the world needs his kind... the hand on the shoulder before the cataclysmic charge to one’s doom.

Just changed it a bit :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The calendar doesn't matter to BG, he creates dates to fit his narrative.
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] will have us believe he's the biggest Wind Up Merchant on here, there's plenty of evidence to back that up. (Esp now TSB has forgotten his log-in)

His NeverWrongness.
His creative use of a calendar
His flat refusal to understand the very basics of Mr Bloom's 'process'.
His complete lack of understanding of the transfer market.
His desire to sign the likes of Wellbeck & Cahill et al.

All jolly good knock about stuff that raises a smile and back in equal measure, a perfect combination.

But he also wants us to believe he is a fountain of all footballing knowledge, contacts on the 'inside', used to make or break deals, is a tactically genius, even has the power to prevent a game from kicking off.

Who then gets very upset when any of that is challenged.

It's as if he's here as a WUM but his number one target is himself. :lol:

I don’t agree with [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] - I think he is just generally a very (badly) opinionated old man :lol: But part of the furniture and this place wouldn’t be the same without him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here