Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harry Wilson

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He used to play for us. FB IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love the “not Brighton, anyone but Brighton” on there :lolol: so little love for us at the moment

Bitter Cardiff fan - we’re not hated at all, don’t believe the hype...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What, this isn't a thread full of obscure music from [MENTION=15734]harrywilson'stackle[/MENTION] but is actually a thread about a footballer.

Something must have happened over the last week or so for everyone still to be focused on football in the close season

This and you comments on another thread about Virgin Records at the Clock Tower prompt me to paste this absolute classic from a record I bought there back in the day.

And heads up to [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] as he's also clearly pining for a new music thread :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhrotGl1_I

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
That’s a fair point you make there, I mean it’s not as if TB would pin our hopes of Premier League survival next season on a manager who’s had 1 mediocre season in the Championship is it :shrug:
Not having a dig at your comment, TB or GP, but we keep hearing that our chairman is a gambler, he’s gambled with a new, unproven at PL level, manager and may have to gamble on new players to back that decision, otherwise what was the point in making those changes?
To be excited about moving on and forward I think certain on field changes will need to be made, which means gambling in equal measure to the managerial change 🤞

That's a fair point. I was just observing that Wilson's purchase at that price would be a really high risk signing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here