Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup - who do you want next round and beyond

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Not if this lot are going to be there......terrifying[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What’s with the gimp masks ?

e196896ed627e6a26d4646ed6bf91f2d.jpg

Too embarrassed to be seen supporting that load of cheating scum... I would be.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just focused on the quarter-finals and I would like Swansea at home. Long trip for them and they have a divided fan base over the owners. They've had a pretty crap time of it in the last year. As good as we could hope.

I originally thought Millwall at home but it would be going off most of the day and knocking them out would cause problems; damage to the AMEX, pubs trashed, offensive chants. Don't really need that. Let Palace or Chelsea deal with them, preferably at the Den. :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd like Millwall away if I thought I'd be able to get a ticket. Other than that palace or Swansea at home, thanks

Would the lower tier be available? There's about an extra 3,000 tickets I think. I know the police wouldn't be keen but if there's sufficient demand I'm sure even it would be considered if riot police were there for protection just in case.

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Would the lower tier be available? There's about an extra 3,000 tickets I think. I know the police wouldn't be keen but if there's sufficient demand I'm sure even it would be considered if riot police were there for protection just in case.

Yea I wonder. Seem to remember Albion had a few in the lower tier for a league game 5 or 6 years ago? Everton didn't have the lower tier, but then was that down to demand as well, as it was a tricky kick off time?

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)

Yea I wonder. Seem to remember Albion had a few in the lower tier for a league game 5 or 6 years ago? Everton didn't have the lower tier, but then was that down to demand as well, as it was a tricky kick off time?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FA Cup - who do you want next round and beyond

Shirley the more pressing question is:-

'Which poster will win the competition to be the first to start the thread stating the fixture?'

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

There's no way that Everton would have pushed Millwall for the lower AND upper tiers with a late kick-off and the last trains gone.

I'll tell you what though. Even my bottle would go when you've got the Millwall fans to the left in the Dockers Stand lower snarling and shouting for 90 minutes at us but what an experience it would be. :ohmy:

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
There's no way that Everton would have pushed Millwall for the lower AND upper tiers with a late kick-off and the last trains gone.

I'll tell you what though. Even my bottle would go when you've got the Millwall fans to the left in the Dockers Stand lower snarling and shouting for 90 minutes at us but what an experience it would be. :ohmy:

I'm not sure it would be offered, and I can't imagine Barber pushing it. It's probably one of the safest away games nowadays though with that cage from the station etc

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

It is genuinely pretty scary. A few fat middle aged blokes in stone island, making limp wrist gestures from 60 yards away, while a dozen teenagers in pink Pringle sweaters and Burberry caps, do the throat slitting mimes, and the pointing at individuals, with the old ‘you - me - outside - afters’ charade.

Properly frightening stuff, these days.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It is genuinely pretty scary. A few fat middle aged blokes in stone island, making limp wrist gestures from 60 yards away, while a dozen teenagers in pink Pringle sweaters and Burberry caps, do the throat slitting mimes, and the pointing at individuals, with the old ‘you - me - outside - afters’ charade.

Properly frightening stuff, these days.

Last away game we had there it was basically one fat middle aged bloke in a donkey jacket giving it the biggun to chants of ‘you’re not scary any more’ [emoji23][emoji23]

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Last away game we had there it was basically one fat middle aged bloke in a donkey jacket giving it the biggun to chants of ‘you’re not scary any more’ [emoji23][emoji23]

Exactly. A far cry from the Play-Off game in 91 when they set fire to their own terrace. I was genuinely concerned about getting home safely that night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here