Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket welcome packs

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I just renewed my season ticket for next season and was surprised to find that the welcome pack thing that normally you get for free is now £15. I didn’t buy one but was curious to know what was in them.
Has anyone bought one yet? Is anyone able to shed some light on what you get for your money please?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
- a tea coaster with Barbers face on it
- bottle top remover
- £5 discount voucher for the green away shirt which must only be redeemed between 2.15-3.15 on non match days

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A flask and 6 spare bottle tops.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just renewed my season ticket for next season and was surprised to find that the welcome pack thing that normally you get for free is now £15. I didn’t buy one but was curious to know what was in them.
Has anyone bought one yet? Is anyone able to shed some light on what you get for your money please?

I read it as you get the welcome pack free with your ST renewal, and you can buy extra ones if you want. Welcome packs, that is.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I’m enjoying the feedback so far. For a moment I thought that they were charging £15 for a letter from the chairman, some stickers and a wristband.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I read it as you get the welcome pack free with your ST renewal, and you can buy extra ones if you want. Welcome packs, that is.

I’ve read the renewal email again and think maybe you’re right. When I was on the payment bit on the website it gave the impression that you only get one if you buy one. Time will tell I guess.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Isn't the welcome pack and extra £15, from the right to buy extra tickets before Bronze members for family & friends, or am I imagining that? I think everyone was saying they'd rather opt in than opt out?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£15 for a pen and car sticker?

Anyone who pays for that needs their head examining!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
expect its same pack as for membership, pen and logo'd note book, pin badge. nice if your getting a bronze membership, wouldnt want to pay more than ~£5 on its own.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Isn't the welcome pack and extra £15, from the right to buy extra tickets before Bronze members for family & friends, or am I imagining that? I think everyone was saying they'd rather opt in than opt out?

Haha, I thought the opposite was said. I haven't kept abreast of developments but I thought we were all 'outraged' for being opted in automatically? Do we have to opt out if we don't want to pay? I have 3 season tickets and £45 is a lot of money for this kind of stuff.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Surely it would then be marketed as a membership pack and not a welcome pack! The club did say they were going to automatically include this and you had to opt out but they don't seem to make any mention of this now.

I would think this is just a ploy by the club to save more money by not having to send out a box with a few cheap gifts each year. No presentation box or whatever it was sent out to each sth and charge £15 so that next year no one will want one.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wish the club would ditch the free welcome pack for Bronze members and enforce on discount without the pack, really don't need one every year. Just more landfill

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm in

Welcome.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here