Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Just when I think it can't get any better.... a (non hetro) Palace Fan is moaning online........omg...I think this day is complete.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEemsbcQ-64
Thanks for that - refreshing honesty from a Palace fan, blaming the result more on their team ( in particular Tomkins the donkey, than the ref). We should ask the club to put it on DVD and sell it in the club shop.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I particularly like the bit where one Nigel says Brighton instead of Cardiff - as in:. "at least Huddersfield and Brighton lost"

Er, no they didn't. Still, at least they've got a quarter of a new ground to look forward to. *chortle*
.....and there are a number of Nigels complaining that our second goal came from a corner that wasn’t a corner. Correct - it should have been a penalty, not a corner!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That's superb. ������

Fair play to that hapless Infidel, he’s just in pain and consequently there’s some priceless quotes e.g. “I could have done better and I’m shit!”

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
From Uncle Roy “ "We won the second half comfortably, but not by enough goals” :facepalm:
Say what?
Was he watching the game in VR? Delusional!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great town Crick, I lived in Llangynidr for a couple of years in the 80's.
Is the Britannia still thriving?
Yeah the Brit is still going strong. My son plays football for Llangynidr u14’s.

Small world init.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Brilliant night. Amazing performance. We had 11 warriors out there tonight, everyone played their heart out. Special mentions for Montoya, Andone and Bissouma who I thought were all outstanding.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
like i said ...we owed them one .....i'm really happy we beat them and he can post his online rant if he wants , to me he comes across as a bit of a petulant twitt....you can't win them all young man .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a match! Mental.

Loved Andone’s goal and Dunks reaction at the final whistle.

:clap2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My favourite post on the twats forum so far

I've just got home from the game.

It was truly awful - particularly as I was sitting in the home section and had to make a mild effort to look as if I was enjoying it!

We could have played for another 2 hours and we wouldn't have scored. Wilf's histrionics were embarrasing and he really offered nothing this evening. The home support were just laughing and jeering him.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What a night. An undoubted highlight for me was missing Andone's goal due to retiring for half time sustenance, but as the roar, news and celebration of the goal spread through the West Upper concourse - even the catering staff serving punched the air too. Priceless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here