Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for a Hughton to step down

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bit of luck, wonder goal by Townsend, Man City having an off period, many factors. And Palace are behind us in the League... and we beat Man U, drew Arsenal. Don't think I am getting at CH, and obviously money is the biggest factor, but it aint everything, that's all.

Because I think money is a key factor, I have faith (if we stay up) in gradually matching the fortunes of Wolves and Leicester, with quality improvements to the squad. Bloom, Barber and Winstanley would be targeting that in our acsent.

(I know on paper Wolves haven’t spent £100m’s, yet, but they are circumventing FFP through their super-agent. Buying and taking on loan a whole bunch of highly regarded internationals, way above the club’s stature before their snide masterplan).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Is it time for Hughton to step down?

When he was given the job i remember fans of other teams he'd managed saying that he was a boring/defensive/uncreative manager.

He's done a good job getting us to where we are now, but i can't ever see him being able to kick on as he is incapable of putting a team out to win a game, seeming rather to favour the defensive, pass it backwards and sideways shit that we are being served up at the moment.

I feel we should have sacked him and gone for Ranieri when he was available, or perhaps Pardew or Hughes if they'd want the job.
There may be issues about Hewton but anyone suggesting Pardew or Hughes as a replacement needs to give themselves a slap!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

When he was given the job i remember fans of other teams he'd managed saying that he was a boring/defensive/uncreative manager.

He's done a good job getting us to where we are now, but i can't ever see him being able to kick on as he is incapable of putting a team out to win a game, seeming rather to favour the defensive, pass it backwards and sideways shit that we are being served up at the moment.

I feel we should have sacked him and gone for Ranieri when he was available, or perhaps Pardew or Hughes if they'd want the job.

Utter knobhead. Pathetic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Attack the post, not the postee.
Really? Ok.

Pardew :lol: And Hughes not much better.

Your post is idiotic.

i can't ever see him being able to kick on as he is incapable of putting a team out to win a game, seeming rather to favour the defensive, pass it backwards and sideways shit that we are being served up at the moment.
I guess you didn't see the game today then? We completely dominated Watford, and it was just a lack of quality/luck in the opponents box that stopped us winning, which is hardly Hughton's fault.

I can only hope your ban is a long one, but I fear it will be all to fleeting.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really? Ok.

Pardew :lol: And Hughes not much better.

Your post is idiotic.

I guess you didn't see the game today then? We completely dominated Watford, and it was just a lack of quality/luck in the opponents box that stopped us winning, which is hardly Hughton's fault.

I can only hope your ban is a long one, but I fear it will be all to fleeting.

Hopefully he’ll make the grave mistake of trolling upon his return, resulting in something more permanent.

His laughable posts after each game loss, had escalated into blatant stirring.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

ha ha ha ....you nearly had me there......Bissouma will , in time , become a very good player in my opinion , we need a real attacking midfielder and i think he could be it , looking forward to seeing PT as well ......Muzza seemed a bit flat yesterday , getting on a bit and probably tired , i don't see him starting v boo boys which is a game where 3 points would be very nice .....CH is going nowhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

FFS child ,Kcuf Off.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
FFS child ,Kcuf Off.

He has.

59EF5C89-47E0-4BFA-B36D-8F6F5A489B40.png

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why not banned? Clearly a troll who pops up with shite-stirring on every match day.

Never offers anything positive about any subject matter.

If we are , and I see we have, banning junior because of his posts, why are the raving loonies on the brexit thread still on here?

Looks like a bit of double standards.

We have won 1 and drawn 2 out of last 10 games! If people are not concerned that we were comfortably looking at mid table, and now if results go against us next week we could be looking at a very serious situation. Call it bedwetting as some pathetics do on here, but it is also realism. We struggle for goals and creativity and yet bought players to go in the stiffs! This squad at the moment has proved they are not good enough and we have some very difficult home games to come...first half yesterday was dreadful and we only started playing with 15 minutes to go.

Ok junior questioned hughton, buut a lot of people are very unhappy with his tactics....do they all want him sacked...no, but sometimes, he must be prepared to take flak. He has been fortunate to now that he has accrued so much goodwill...I hope it is not all soaked up in the weeks to come...lose in the cup and it could start,

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If we are , and I see we have, banning junior because of his posts, why are the raving loonies on the brexit thread still on here?

Looks like a bit of double standards.

We have won 1 and drawn 2 out of last 10 games! If people are not concerned that we were comfortably looking at mid table, and now if results go against us next week we could be looking at a very serious situation. Call it bedwetting as some pathetics do on here, but it is also realism. We struggle for goals and creativity and yet bought players to go in the stiffs! This squad at the moment has proved they are not good enough and we have some very difficult home games to come...first half yesterday was dreadful and we only started playing with 15 minutes to go.

Ok junior questioned hughton, buut a lot of people are very unhappy with his tactics....do they all want him sacked...no, but sometimes, he must be prepared to take flak. He has been fortunate to now that he has accrued so much goodwill...I hope it is not all soaked up in the weeks to come...lose in the cup and it could start,

I’m not a licker, and in the past have bedwet with the best of them.

I used to wryly smile at [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION]’s doom and gloom after a loss. But the Hughes/Pardew type of comments that he started to post revealed (possibly) a covert Palace shite stirrer who wouldn’t come clean. Pardew and Hughes have never had a replutation for scintillating football. I think [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] wasn’t all he seemed.

Anyway, members decide nowt. The mods form their own view.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I’m not a licker, and in the past have bedwet with the best of them.

I used to wryly smile at [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION]’s doom and gloom after a loss. But the Hughes/Pardew type of comments that he started to post revealed (possibly) a covert Palace shite stirrer who wouldn’t come clean. Pardew and Hughes have never had a replutation for scintillating football. I think [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] wasn’t all he seemed.

Anyway, members decide nowt. The mods form their own view.

I know him personally and he us not a palace fan..very far from it.

Just smacked as a ban for mindless drivel when the brexit thread is full of all complete ****whittery.

Still it's their board.

Just seems a bit petty really.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Just smacked as a ban for mindless drivel when the brexit thread is full of all complete ****whittery.

Still it's their board.

As I said, I used to like his posts for their misery.

Thanks for pointing out the truth. Perhaps the mods can shorten the ban?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Still it's their board.

The difference there is that no-one takes any notice of the idiots on the Brexit post, whereas some, me included, get fed up of the half wits that come on stirring shit, and in their haste and glee to post something provocative can’t even get the title right!!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Still it's their board.

banning hin for the Hughes/Pardew comment is a bit like kicking the special kid out of play group for eating crayons and sticking lego up his bottom .......still , junior will have more time for fox hunting now ....tell him to wrap-up warm and make sure his helmet is securely fastened...x

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I just thought it was just a laughable wind up thread. It got the attention that the person wanted, and got a lot of hits on NSC. Bit of an over reaction getting a ban IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here