Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Any US based Seagulls suffering with the Polar Vortex

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Ha! No way of digging through this Ice!

And dryish, damp, wet and wetter isn't seasons!

It can be very wet, I'll give you that.
June-September is usually pretty good though. Aside from that, isn't too fun!
Aiming for a move down south one of these days for better weather.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
US based but not affected by the vortex, thankfully. It is the coldest day of the year so far though and we've just had to put the heating on as it's down to a wacky 14c/58f. I have also had to put on socks as a precaution.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's been effing freezing in NYC, but not as bad as the Mid West

I was on a construction site yesterday on the 16th floor of a skyscraper being built. It was brutal, those guys working there really earn their paycheck when the weather is like that.

I buy a newspaper from an old guy by the subway where I live. He must be in his mid 70's, still there this morning - that's what I call hard core

Americans = Pussies

The short amount of time I've spent outside this week has certainly been an experience. Walking back from the subway station last night with a windchill of around -32C wasn't what I'd call pleasant.

Canadians = Hardcore

:wink:

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Worst we got here just south of Atlanta, was -5c/23f for a couple of early mornings. The wind chill then shaved a few more degrees off. It will warm up to 15c/60f over the weekend and they are forecasting next Thursday to be 23c/76f. In Feb ffs,

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
I live in Phoenix... it was a bit chilly when I took the trash out in my shorts last night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here