Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ronaldo better than Messi?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ronaldo has just scored Real Madrid’s second in Turin against Juventus and even the home fans applauded...it was that good

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Valid arguments for both, but they are very different and I can't separate them. But that goal, absolutely sensational. The last player I can remember to get a standing ovation like that from an away crowd was the other Ronaldo vs Man United.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They both make Pele look a bit shit. He was highly considered the greatest player ever in my youth.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They are both astonishingly talented soccerball players, but one is a complete and utter CJTC, and Messi isn't.

D

Deleted member 2719

Messi for me.

Ronaldo will never lose that ExMan U tag. I also feel he has had some outside assistance.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They're both ridiculous.

Meanwhile, at Fulham v Leeds, I am thoroughly enjoying just how SHIT that dirty filth are again. Firmly entrenched once again in their customary midtable berth of no mans land.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They're both ridiculous.

Meanwhile, at Fulham v Leeds, I am thoroughly enjoying just how SHIT that dirty filth are again. Firmly entrenched once again in their customary midtable berth of no mans land.

OT ...How an earth did Grot miss with that header

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The only thing that historians will hold against them is did they produce for their country on the world stage?

Obviously the teams they played in did not help. Ironically Portugal won the Euro's when Ronaldo was injured for the final, and Messi couldn't produce his magic against the Germans(who never seem to have a star player despite all their successes)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The only thing that historians will hold against them is did they produce for their country on the world stage?

Obviously the teams they played in did not help. Ironically Portugal won the Euro's when Ronaldo was injured for the final, and Messi couldn't produce his magic against the Germans(who never seem to have a star player despite all their successes)

Huh?
Ronaldo got three goals (including one in the semi) and three assists. He got injured in the final. He did everything he could do. He has also scored 81 (EIGHTY ONE) international goals.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Completely unfair to Ronaldo there. Portugal probably would not have got to the final were it not for Ronaldo. He played in the final and got injured, but who can forget him on the touchline acting as a manager for the rest of the game? Messi should have done far better with Argentina who have a much better squad. Especially in the Copa America, where they lost out to Chile two finals in a row.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Huh?
Ronaldo got three goals (including one in the semi) and three assists. He got injured in the final. He did everything he could do. He has also scored 81 (EIGHTY ONE) international goals.
True. He also got Rooney sent off and done some winking. Then he scored the winning penalty in the shootout. I am trying to like him but its hard:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here