Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Don't know how to embed, but this is the screen shot of Nick Szczepanik's deleted tweet:

https://twitter.com/chrisfield25/status/894550294650028032

It's a done deal, just waiting to announce.

propper1.png

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Sky are omitting any mention of Propper from our training centre interviews etc.

They haven't mentioned him in a while now. It's not happening again is it?:shootself

Someone reassure me!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We do have some real bedwetters on here. There is no way the club has got to the position it is in regards to Propper and not be 100% sure it's in the bag.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sky are omitting any mention of Propper from our training centre interviews etc.

They haven't mentioned him in a while now. It's not happening again is it?:shootself

Someone reassure me!
Not Andy Naylor is ns ... There's ya reassurance

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Nothing like getting a journalist (and bhafc fan) into trouble for breaking an embargo

If [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] would like me to remove the link I would be more than happy to. I doubt it will get him in to too much trouble though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We do have some real bedwetters on here. There is no way the club has got to the position it is in regards to Propper and not be 100% sure it's in the bag.

Do we not have a record of last minute hitches though? Like Stephen Ward who went to Burnley and Pritchard to Norwich when both seemed to be coming here. No deal is 100% until the form is signed.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Nothing like getting a journalist (and bhafc fan) into trouble for breaking an embargo

If [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] would like me to remove the link I would be more than happy to. I doubt it will get him in to too much trouble though

I think an embargo has limited value when the Chief Executive has already announced the signing on national television!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Don't think that is the case though. We have history of being gazumped. Norwich ring a bell ?

My biggest concern are football agents.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Do we not have a record of last minute hitches though? Like Stephen Ward who went to Burnley and Pritchard to Norwich when both seemed to be coming here. No deal is 100% until the form is signed.

I don't think either of those 2 were actually at Lancing with Tony Bloom going on telly to publicly state they'd signed though :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here