Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Argus reporting that it is nearly there...no problem..he looks quite mustardy....Just need Ali J to get in the middle and Dullard and March to feed him big chances......

excited a tad...

TNBA

TTF

I thought the Dullard had been sacked?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well, it is only hearsay, buth those ITK have made it very clear we have 4 or 5 on top earner clauses
I don't see how anyone here would know that.

Stephens, Duffy, Knocky and Dunk's names have been mentioned. It may of course be a load of old bollocks
It sounds like it. So we break our transfer record to get a really high level striker, and then we have to pay Duffy the same amount as them? Yeah righto :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't see how anyone here would know that.

It sounds like it. So we break our transfer record to get a really high level striker, and then we have to pay Duffy the same amount as them? Yeah righto :rolleyes:

I hope you're right, Trig :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who’s your source?

1DE2F7CF-53E2-4557-817B-159FF23F2332.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Will we have enough money in the kitty (after this and Clarke's signing) to get a right back, attacking central midfielder, and centre forward that most people seem to think we need?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Will we have enough money in the kitty (after this and Clarke's signing) to get a right back, attacking central midfielder, and centre forward that most people seem to think we need?

We have several very good CBs. Who is to say we're not going to play three at the back instead of four?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Depends if we sell Pröpper or Dunk. And we should pick up a few million here and there for Mateju, Hemed, and Suttner.

I suspect Trossard is a dual signing for left wing and central attacking midfield - but need to wait and see on that.

The striker will be where most of the remaining money goes. We might not even get a right back if Potter thinks he can use Schelotto instead.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Son says Sky now reporting that the talks have broken down due to personal terms and his agent has returned to Belgium.

That was yesterday

Tell your son BG. Argus now reporting that a 5 year deal agreed subject to medical. He's coming back from Belgium tomorrow to do the honours.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17...rd-poised-to-join-albion-in-club-record-deal/

Ffs you must be a spoof account - you spend all day on here, saw this yesterday, your son has spun it wrongly and jumped the gun as usual - I’d hate to be up against you in court as everything gets twisted to **** :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here