Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £250 per ticket?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Aw go away. Do you really think that there aren’t hundreds of our JCL, stockbroker/Trader/Banker STH who have only got seats for when we play one of the big teams...the “boring” games they give to their mates or their kids mates. I personally know two in the East Lower (who have 8 STs between them) who’ve sold their seats, for the City tie, for a nice few quid while they watch the game over cold drinks in Ditchling and Hayward’s Heath respectively.

Don’t be naive. There’s a lot of twats like them about.

There are, many clubs have them. I used to know quite a few at a previous firm I worked - and one group in particular - that had STs at both Spurs and Chelsea so they could attend ‘home’ games most weekends. We’ve probably got a higher proportion than a lot of other PL clubs due to recent promotion and our catchment area being full of ‘big club’ fans.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Aw go away. Do you really think that there aren’t hundreds of our JCL, stockbroker/Trader/Banker STH who have only got seats for when we play one of the big teams...the “boring” games they give to their mates or their kids mates. I personally know two in the East Lower (who have 8 STs between them) who’ve sold their seats, for the City tie, for a nice few quid while they watch the game over cold drinks in Ditchling and Hayward’s Heath respectively.

Don’t be naive. There’s a lot of twats like them about.

I imagine there’s going to be quite a few (very long) letters dropping on certain door mats next week.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, is the potential buyer going to have a problem with these tickets? Whaddya reckon?

Is it actually illegal?

Just asking for a friend :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Get on with it Paul.

Get them cancelled and back on the ticket exchange pronto if you want that record crowd

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So, is the potential buyer going to have a problem with these tickets? Whaddya reckon?

Is it actually illegal?

Just asking for a friend :lolol:

FFS Yes it's illegal and hopefully your " friend " will have his season ticket cancelled !

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Hopefully someone will make a copy of the pic on this thread and scan the barcode on entry to the ground before the City fan attempts to gain entry to the ground and the City fan will be refused entry because a ticket cannot be scanned twice to gain entry.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hopefully someone will make a copy of the pic on this thread and scan the barcode on entry to the ground before the City fan attempts to gain entry to the ground and the City fan will be refused entry because a ticket cannot be scanned twice to gain entry.

Fairly sure those tickets will be invalid by now and someone has wasted a grand.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Fairly sure those tickets will be invalid by now and someone has wasted a grand.

I think that if that is the case (and I know I'm probably going to get slated for this), then the person
concerned needs to be notified that the tickets have been cancelled and the person who offered the tickets
equally informed of their actions and consequences.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
FFS Yes it's illegal and hopefully your " friend " will have his season ticket cancelled !

More importantly will the Mancs who bought them actually get to sit in them :smile:

My “friend” is a little worried, they might come around and beat him up if the Barber police deny entry, as he won’t be offering a refund :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
should be ok , they will be in good spirits .

Never met a bad City fan so hopefully all be up for a bit of a laugh

I met a condescending **** at the hotel I stayed at after the Semi Final who told me that the cup was a sideshow, it was all about the league. Another reason why I hope we stop them picking up the Premier League title.

I did tell him that it was just a sideshow for us as well, it was all about STAYING in the league for us :smile:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
More importantly will the Mancs who bought them actually get to sit in them :smile:

My “friend” is a little worried, they might come around and beat him up if the Barber police deny entry, as he won’t be offering a refund :wink:

Did your "friend' list them publicly on a reseller site? Or just face to face? Only way they'll know certain seats got resold is if the information was easily available on the internet (such as a photo of the tickets on offer!). If the club know tickets were sold on they'll be cancelled and the buyers denied entry.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think that if that is the case (and I know I'm probably going to get slated for this), then the person
concerned needs to be notified that the tickets have been cancelled and the person who offered the tickets
equally informed of their actions and consequences.

Says on the back of the ticket.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Did your "friend' list them publicly on a reseller site? Or just face to face? Only way they'll know certain seats got resold is if the information was easily available on the internet (such as a photo of the tickets on offer!). If the club know tickets were sold on they'll be cancelled and the buyers denied entry.

I haven’t really got this friend, I am just interested in the likely outcome, which I feel will be bad for the seller and the purchaser thanks to the snitches on NSC :wink:

Now where’s my tin hat gone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here