Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall - be afraid...

el punal

They were the mid ranking idiots, neither junior halfway liners or the real nutters weren’t they? Looked right plonkers in that famous documentary all the same which is pure comedy these days than frightening

I wonder if one of them worked for the NHS and got a job lot. Not exactly a fashion statement. :laugh:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Listen, I’m going, I’ve had a word with the sisters from Nonnatus House, and they say all you need to do is give those docker boys a clip round the ear...

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
First game I ever went to was against Millwall. Was a lovely day, good atmosphere.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I suspect that this is not the game that the force will be worried about. The very real prospect of a semi between............ is a different matter altogether.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I didn't know you were one for a woman t shirt :moo:

That reminds me of the single most inspiring sight I've ever seen at an Albion away game - the bloke at South Bermondsey station wearing the pink and white version of the Errea shirt. Absolute respect.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I suspect that this is not the game that the force will be worried about. The very real prospect of a semi between............ is a different matter altogether.

Would probably be limited to 10 thousand tickets each with all Met OB leave cancelled , if that was to occur .

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How many will they give us. That stand it 4000 but that's upper and lower I think

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

No idea - maybe start a thread about it ? Call it 'Millwall Allocation' or something........................:)

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Went with my Dad in 1976, all we were left with was our train tickets.!!!, His fault for celebrating Fred Binney's consolation effort.

Seriously its a now a good day out so enjoy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Went with my Dad in 1976, all we were left with was our train tickets.!!!, His fault for celebrating Fred Binney's consolation effort.

Seriously its a now a good day out so enjoy.

Just don't buy the roast chestnuts. Well overdue.

The Albion coach left Binney behind.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was there ....no segregation so we ended up on the terrace at the side, not gehind the goal. Lots of aggro that game.

Do you recall how many DIED in the appalling VIOLENCE that day though? I know the final total was 218 from Brighton, but that includes those who were left on LIFE SUPPORT machines for several years after, some into the early 80s I believe before being switched off?

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My Grandad's team, rest his soul.

Grandad if your watching, can you pull some strings so that the 'Wall roll over?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I was there ....no segregation so we ended up on the terrace at the side, not gehind the goal. Lots of aggro that game.

Was behind the goal that day, Towner hit a fierce shot which Their keeper, Nicky Johns iirc tipped over his top right corner, being naive I reacted and took a hefty thump on the ear, still hasn't stopped ringing , never been back since.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Was behind the goal that day, Towner hit a fierce shot which Their keeper, Nicky Johns iirc tipped over his top right corner, being naive I reacted and took a hefty thump on the ear, still hasn't stopped ringing , never been back since.

One of the lucky ones then. Only WOUNDED.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here