Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Brummie rag view on Albion fan v Albion fan.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I totally get your point, and you're right, but I applaud him.

Their number one goal (like us not so long ago) is to get promoted, and they clearly have a talented youth squad.

It's a great opportunity to give youngsters a chance, and I guess they're looking at the bigger picture.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The bit about the ''Fire Drill'' was brilliant. I have never heard that used before

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I actually thought it was quite an entertaining game overall. But what do I know. :shrug::shrug:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
You really can't blame the WBA fans for not caring, when Moore clearly didn't.

I've no issue with his starting line up, but the game was there to be won or lost, and was decided by his substitutions. While the Albion sent on Murray and Pröpper to seal it, Moore first subbed off his main striker for a centre back, and then sent on a succession of ever-younger children.

He had Dwight Gayle on the bench but chose to send on a 16 year old, who proceeded to completely mess up a chance for 2-2, that Gayle would have hovered up.

All on the manager.
I found Gayle's complete lack of involvement across the two ties somewhat baffling. Both times on the bench, neither time used.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I found Gayle's complete lack of involvement across the two ties somewhat baffling. Both times on the bench, neither time used.

Very odd. If last night's situation: ten minutes to go, game at 1-1 and there for the taking WASN'T the time to bring him on, then I can't see when he ever would have done. If that's the case then why bother having him on the bench (and travelling down for the first game) at all? Just give him the day off to rest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here