[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have a rules enquiry [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

Is #AfterTiming possible in the Transfer Window thread?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The only one player who has moved I would have considered is Nathaniel Clyne after our next home game.as I feel that him and Mon toya would have offered great competition to each other with Bruno nearing the end.

Nearing the end? I wonder personally if he is pretty much at the end now. He hasn't figured in the starting line up for a fair few games now, and hasn't even been seen on the bench very much either.

What a career he has had though, and we have been so lucky to have had him captain the Albion, and wear the club shirt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Carroll, Wilshere AND Sturridge? At this rate they'll have to build a new hospital wing at the training ground.

:laugh:

No so much 'The Football Factory', more the crisps factory. Ham and hard cheese flavour.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not much difference between Solanki and Abrahams age, experience and ability wise so both valued at much the same.

Abraham 16 in 20 this season for an average Championship side, Solanke hasn't played this season but hit 1 in 27 last term (that goal being against us at the end of last season) albeit most as a sub. I see both as having potential but £19M seems ridiculous for Solanke. Think Abraham is better in pretty much every respect and can see several players in the Championship that I'd prefer to Solanke, tho maybe not so young or British, just better players as if that matters in todays climate.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Abraham 16 in 20 this season for an average Championship side, Solanke hasn't played this season but hit 1 in 27 last term (that goal being against us at the end of last season) albeit most as a sub. I see both as having potential but £19M seems ridiculous for Solanke. Think Abraham is better in pretty much every respect and can see several players in the Championship that I'd prefer to Solanke, tho maybe not so young or British, just better players as if that matters in todays climate.

Abraham good for Bristol City in The Championship (though pretty ineffectual against us), pretty useless for Swansea in the PL, now good for Villa in The Championship. Hope we don't pay silly money for him now Solanke's taken.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Abraham good for Bristol City in The Championship (though pretty ineffectual against us), pretty useless for Swansea in the PL, now good for Villa in The Championship. Hope we don't pay silly money for him now Solanke's taken.

To me there is a question mark against his temperament in the light of the shenanigans that apparently went on when we attempted to get him in on a season long loan

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To me there is a question mark against his temperament in the light of the shenanigans that apparently went on when we attempted to get him in on a season long loan

Ar you suggsting he's a dick head?

Yes, you are. I'd recognise your subtle hints a mile off :salute:

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This.

An obsession over Tammy Abraham in the past, has thankfully died. No evidence that he will cut it as a regular PL goal scorer.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

I thought he was MOTM at the Amex in the game that cost us the title.

You do realise Swansea were utterly toilet that season yeah? Could have had Kane up front and would have still got relegated.

He's far more 'proven' than Solanke, would be a massive yes from me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can't see Schelotto, Suttner or Barclay ( loan ) staying.

Burn joins next week, and perhaps Mathias Normann moves into the squad. Or he leaves. Make or break time looming for him.

So that leaves room for 1 incoming at least - Msakni if the rumour is true.

Hemed is out of contact in the summer. He needs adding to your sig.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
1116D3A0-4D90-47A4-AA87-9A51F08887CB.jpeg

Would be a great signing.

Doubt they’ll sell though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here