Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will be the first, of the current Albion players,that we can’t hold onto?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How would we know if it hasnt been reported in the media either press tv or online.

Have you seen and noted every single thing in the press, TV or on-line? Amazing if you have - do you read every newspaper, do you follow every Twitter account out there? No, thought not. So it is just possible there are rumours and news stories (real or false) out there that you have missed.
Same for me, therefore my very reasonable question asking my fellow NSCers if anybody had heard anything that I might have missed. Simples.

Last edited:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
If Solly March produces what he is capable of on a regular basis he will be hard to keep. I have a horrible feeling he wont produce it nowhere near often enough.

He has a massive opportunity to impress at the start of the season with Jose not ready to start. I hope he takes his chance, but fear he wont.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Jahanbakhsh
next Summer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If these new players are a success I think the greater concern will be holding onto the recruitment team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here