Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I had a housemate who was Leicester supporter, he disappeared owing me nearly a grand, I have an uncle who's a Leicester supporter, he's a ****.

**** em

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
On the bright side, the club have £20m+ in the kitty for a winger....

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
From the Leicester City... I know I shouldn't be trolling ;) ;)
"With got 48 pages on this guy and Brighton got 161 pages on him.

So this players agent or advisors or football club obviously think we both desperate to sign him and will eventually be laughing all the way to the bank, knowing that only us EPL clubs will pay around 25 to 30 million for players of his quality whereas other European clubs will pay half that amount."

Cynical?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

21:35

a504643e7d2b67a8be94be56af73298e.png

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If it was all about cash, then i would expect him to sign for Leicester.We move on,

Looking at the decisions he has made in his career, and his tweet about hoping to make the right decision, sounds like it's not simply a case of money for him.

But we will have to wait and see.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not confident one bit now. The lack of info is worrying. Wouldn't be surprised if he used us to get a better deal

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You could be right, but if that was the case I'm sure both clubs would be quite happy to travel to Holland to carry out negotiations.

As for the contract would he actually need a contract or would he just need a letter confirming an offer of employment for however many years?

I really don't know, just looking at reasons for this taking so long, my hunch is still beurocracy, I would imagine anyone coming from any country that is considered a threat to UK security is going to go through a much more rigorous examination than someone who is not.

To get a work permit, he'd need to have signed the contract and the FA have given governing body approval of the deal, which would then result in the work permit being issued by the home office. It would be too late for another club to step in a that point. For example in the case of Jose Izquierdo he had to go to Paris to then get a visa to enter the country legally on his work permit, previous to that he was only allowed to train on his own away from the rest of the team as he wasn't allowed to actually work for the club in any way.

I've done a bit of a serach and it appears Ali Jahanbakhsh would need a visa to enter the country prior to the work permit being issued to conduct any negations, attend medicals etc. So that could be why he's now in Paris and as I said we are not as far down the transfer road as previous speculation suggested.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
To get a work permit, he'd need to have signed the contract and the FA have given governing body approval of the deal, which would then result in the work permit being issued by the home office. It would be too late for another club to step in a that point. For example in the case of Jose Izquierdo he had to go to Paris to then get a visa to enter the country legally on his work permit, previous to that he was only allowed to train on his own away from the rest of the team as he wasn't allowed to actually work for the club in any way.

I've done a bit of a serach and it appears Ali Jahanbakhsh would need a visa to enter the country prior to the work permit being issued to conduct any negations, attend medicals etc. So that could be why he's now in Paris and as I said we are not as far down the transfer road as previous speculation suggested.

Seems about right and nice working out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here