Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
It does sound like he’s clutching at straws. I think he expected it to happen by now and he’s giving himself an out.

But what do I know?

Gol Bezan is a podcast, well researched and does know people in high-ish places, but you shouldn't believe speculation from them, it could just be a way to save face and get more listeners.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm fine with this. All those Leicester fans saying that they can't have been in for him if we got him.

Well no there is no doubt, we both want him.

May the best club (us) win.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
He's really not that great .... Not fussed either way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh, well, we dodged the bullet then.

Off to bed everyone.

Phew.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
All speculation as none of us know. Perhaps the deal wasn't as far down the line as the Dutch press had reported. I still say you need a contract for a work visa. here's hoping.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think that twitter account is having some fun.

How do you get a work permit with no signed contract?

That would mean he is still in Paris waiting for a LCFC contract to compare to his Albion one?

One would also assume AK have accepted our bid. LCFC might match it but surely it’s too late?

It was reported that both Leicester and us had bids accepted. He’s in Paris so we assume it’s to get his visa to enter the country having secured a work permit which would mean he’s accepted a contact as he can’t get one without having a job. However does he need to secure a visa just to enter the country to speak to us and Leicester and then do the medical etc. I don’t know enough about what goes on before the contract and work permit stage to know for sure. Most of us have assumed he’s secured the work permit but it could be we’ve not got that far yet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All speculation as none of us know. Perhaps the deal wasn't as far down the line as the Dutch press had reported. I still say you need a contract for a work visa. here's hoping.
I'm sure you are right about the work visa. Which is why this late bid is puzzling.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
About an hour ago, a Brighton fan suggested to Gol Bezan on Twitter that Leicester had put in a last minute bid. Soon after Gol Bezan tweet that Leicester may have put in a last minute bid. Every virgins ‘transfer latest’ twitter account suddenly jumps all over it. Nothing to worry about I’m thinking.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
See you all on this thread again in 3 years time?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We won’t be back in for him again if this is true. Turned out well for Pritchard didn’t it ? (Well financially if not on the football pitch)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That Gol Bezan accoubt is no more legit or ITK than the Albion Roar Twitter. In fact the Roar has 2.5x as many followers, and the bloke that runs that knows **** all about anything.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here