Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Many left wingers despise Israel, but it's the one country in the Middle East where Christian, Jew and Muslim can live side by side.

According to the CIA World Factbook, around 90–95%[1] of Iranians associate themselves with the Shia branch of Islam, the official state religion, and about 5–10% with the Sunni and Sufi branches of Islam. The remaining 0.6% associate themselves with non-Islamic religious minorities, including Bahá'ís, Mandeans, Yarsanis, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Christians.[2] The latter three minority religions are officially recognized and protected, and have reserved seats in the Iran parliament.[

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oh come on hurry up, I've picked out a gif and everything.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
According to the CIA World Factbook, around 90–95%[1] of Iranians associate themselves with the Shia branch of Islam, the official state religion, and about 5–10% with the Sunni and Sufi branches of Islam. The remaining 0.6% associate themselves with non-Islamic religious minorities, including Bahá'ís, Mandeans, Yarsanis, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Christians.[2] The latter three minority religions are officially recognized and protected, and have reserved seats in the Iran parliament.[

I bet you’re a right laugh out on the piss!
You could bore sweet corn out of a turd.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It can't be any time soon as we've had no 'comedy' Ali Signs threads.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It can't be any time soon as we've had no 'comedy' Ali Signs threads.

Do you think I could get this turned into Kayal if things go pear shaped :(

JWSa5CWU9zj3Sa868aBjRg_r.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just took this off the leicester Forum....

19 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:
Proof

Just been on Radio Leicester, we have been outbid and speaking to Brighton right now.

He’s been at the training ground all day doing take after take on keepy uppies but just can’t get close to Yves Bissouma yet. This could take a while longer....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here