Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worlds Hardest Creature VIII – Quarter Finals ****Official Pre-Match Thread****

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
[MENTION=18487]Seagull27[/MENTION] - I am shocked. You'll be saying WHC is pointless next. But really I cannot find any documentary evidence of Grasshopper Mouse taking on a creature that is substantially bigger.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
[MENTION=18487]Seagull27[/MENTION] - I am shocked. You'll be saying WHC is pointless next. But really I cannot find any documentary evidence of Grasshopper Mouse taking on a creature that is substantially bigger.

How about a coral snake (although this is a slightly satirical video, it still shows clear evidence of the mouse killing and eating the snake at 0:23)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvvjgDIC3e4

And anyway - surely as an HB fan, you can appreciate that size isn't what makes a creature hard? The fact that the Grasshopper Mouse takes on creatures that are incredibly aggressive and dangerous means more than size.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Badger fans, talk aboout it taking on lions, I havent seen a badger kill a lion or anything bigger than itself. Team Badger chatting shit and running scared as always.

Badger fans are the Man United of WHC.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Badger fans, talk aboout it taking on lions, I havent seen a badger kill a lion or anything bigger than itself. Team Badger chatting shit and running scared as always.

Badger fans are the Man United of WHC.

Badger has never won, it's a perpetual contender without ever taking the title. So maybe a bit more like Arsenal?

Last edited:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Is anyone from #teamgull going to actually post any evidence, film, pictures, anecdotal or otherwise of what makes the Seagull hard? It scavenges, gets scarred off but the slightest thing, then scavenges again. Occasionally known to dive bomb if you get near to a nest with chicks, but that is about it.

It's just a low IQ flying rat moron. I've never seem one do anything hard other than eat a whole bag of chips and a battered sausage that had been left on the beach…

Hard my arse…

2356834402_f5bd959562_z.jpg

I am not #teamgull , just that for obvious reasons it is being treated as the new prodigal son of this competition.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Badger has never won, it's a perpetual contender without ever taking the title. So maybe a bit more like Arsenal?

Yeah - and we all know why that is don't we!!!!! Its the elephant in the room that no-one wants to confront or admit to - wonder what the mods have got to say???!!!!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Thats what you get when you have PLASTIC WHC fans like Jackanada supporting the Badger cause. Next thing you know, Badger fans will be banging a drum to help make him look scarier.

Am I a badger PLASTIC or a WHC PLASTIC? Or both? How could I be less plastic? Are there games I could go to?
I like the way you try to make me seem like both a ManU and a Crystal Palace fan to discredit my opinions.

It would be polite to use the @ in future when referring to other posters without quoting them.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
"Yeah, I must admit I had no interest in WHC until last year when I saw it had been won by a SHRIMP. Usually the imbeciles are in a minority on here, so I wasn't sure how that had happened. Like others I believe it HAD to be mod interference. We wuz robbed."

nail - head - on - hit - the

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Audley Harrison is a much better comparison.

Did Audley keep reaching the latter stages of some World's Largest Shit competition I didn't know about?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Am I a badger PLASTIC or a WHC PLASTIC? Or both? How could I be less plastic? Are there games I could go to?
I like the way you try to make me seem like both a ManU and a Crystal Palace fan to discredit my opinions.

It would be polite to use the @ in future when referring to other posters without quoting them.

Chill out you little bitch.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Chill out you little bitch.

What is with the bitch? This entire thread seems to have managed to cope without base personal abuse. You should realise it detracts from the weight anyone will give to anything more considered you may wish to say.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Honey Badgers vs Lions

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Honey Badgers vs Lions

Oh that's interesting. Because I was under the impression that the lions RUN SCREAMING from the honey badger, based on what's said on here. But that was a half-arsed 'oh shit, our chew toy can bite. Oh well. Sorry, where's the food?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here