Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poll re who's waiting for Wed 27 & Thurs 28 to get up to TWO EXTRA tickets?

Are you WAITING to buy extra tickets?

• Waiting until 9am WED 27: STH or 1901 with 228+ points

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Waiting until 2pm WED : STH or 1901 with 0+ points

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Waiting until 9am THURS 28: YS or Bronze with 65+ points

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Waiting until 2pm THURS 28: YS or Bronze with 0+ points

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • NOT waiting - buying my own ticket before then

Votes: 28 66.7%

• Total voters

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
It's stressing me out!! NOT complaining though.

I'm a STH wanting to take extra fans who for numerous reasons are not STH nor members (don't ask!)

Last edited:

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
33k allocation, no need to stress. Expect the higher priced tickets left though (I know I am stating the obvious)

It was reported we had just under 16,000 Bronze and Young Seagull members in March 2018 so it is unlikely there will be any tickets left by Wednesday 27 March unless as you say people are not prepared to buy the higher priced tickets.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've asked elsewhere and will ask here as well.
My intention is to buy on day one for myself (looking after number 1).
Then on the 27th hope to buy two together thus making my single ticket obsolete. Can I sell it on Stub Hub or to another fan?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I've asked elsewhere and will ask here as well.
My intention is to buy on day one for myself (looking after number 1).
Then on the 27th hope to buy two together thus making my single ticket obsolete. Can I sell it on Stub Hub or to another fan?

If you've bought once you can't then buy again? 27th is for STHs who haven't yet bought and then buy theirs plus two others?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If you've bought once you can't then buy again? 27th is for STHs who haven't yet bought and then buy theirs plus two others?

Are you sure? 2018/19 STHs & 1901 Members with 228+ points up to TWO extra tickets I read that as being able to buy two more. My Daughter has been to matches so has ticket history, just not many.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't have any friends (don't know why - it's not as if I have the personality of a used toilet brush)... so, no I won't be waiting any longer than I have to.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I was going to hold off and chance waiting in order to get myself (STH) and my partners son (Non STH and non member) both a ticket. I'm not that confident there'll a) be any left or b) any that are left be two seats together. I may have to take the selfish plunge here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here