[Football] Premature Nigel on FB

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
Having drawn the game after 90 minutes I was certain that we would get a result in extra time but not pleased that we were playing possession in our end and taking so much time on throw ins, Millwalls only chance then was on penalties, when we missed the first one things went very dark,thanks to Ryan and their last penalty going over the bar we survived,but we could have lost a match to a team in the Championship relegation area.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Having drawn the game after 90 minutes I was certain that we would get a result in extra time but not pleased that we were playing possession in our end and taking so much time on throw ins, Millwalls only chance then was on penalties, when we missed the first one things went very dark,thanks to Ryan and their last penalty going over the bar we survived,but we could have lost a match to a team in the Championship relegation area.

Yawn. PaLLace

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Fancy being beaten the previous weekend by the team that got beaten by a side in a relegation fight 25 places below them a week later.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Definitely Palace...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Not Palace, but I liked the post from the Millwall fan on their forum at 2-0 who said he'd just booked his hotel for Wembley, then later had to say it had cost him to cancel. I wonder whether he booked for the Saturday or Sunday. . .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Maty's penalty save was absolutely fantastic !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here