Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jones was put down the chain by Hughton bringing in Calderwood, he had already been moved down by Sami.

Yes i am good and loving to see the Albion with spunk flying everywhere today at Selhurst.

ken.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Jones was put down the chain by Hughton bringing in Calderwood, he had already been moved down by Sami.

Yes i am good and loving to see the Albion with spunk flying everywhere today at Selhurst.

No I meant your love child Nathan Jones stint at Luton coming to an end because of him taking the Stoke job. Not much loyalty there mate. Any way good to see the spunk flying everywhere......bit like the Mouldy of old!!:bowdown:

D

Deleted member 2719

No I meant your love child Nathan Jones stint at Luton coming to an end because of him taking the Stoke job. Not much loyalty there mate. Any way good to see the spunk flying everywhere......bit like the Mouldy of old!!:bowdown:

No one has loyalty at Luton and like I said he was sh*t on a few times while assisting, I think they realise he is his own man and threatened their existence.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
When you compare him with Tomkins over the two games you can see the massive difference.

Unless you have had a lobotomy. No doubt there will be some wankpuffins up the road that express amazement that Dunk is in the England squad yet Tomkins is not.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When it was over Lewis Dunk set off on a victory run that took him the length of the pitch, past a long line of devastated Crystal Palace fans and all the way towards the noisy party in the away end. The Brighton defender ended his charge in front of the travelling supporters, who savoured every moment after seeing their side battle to their first double over their fiercest rivals since the 1983-84 season, and then the celebrations could really begin.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ghton-hove-albion-premier-league-match-report

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On a serious note...I thought Duffy matched Lewis.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you'll find, Mr Dunk is the ONLY Albion player that would make it into palace's squad.
Sure he'd only make the bench, but he would be honoured to get into the squad.

I wish I could remember which of the brains trust said that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Totally agree. Easily my favourite player for the pride he takes in wearing the shirt. The constant sex pest comments from Palace fans have really wound him up and ensured that in both games he wanted it more than any of their players.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And brilliant that he can go out in Brighton tonight for a quiet night celebrating a great day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here