Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Spare a thought for those fantastic fans at the game tonight as they are going to be majorly disappointed when they start watching extra time on their recording of the game to find it went to the other station so not to upset the points of view moaners

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It was bullshit from the BBC all night, both on the radio and telly.

Still we won so tough titties to the lot of them.

:salute:

BBC commentators are ALWAYS looking for a cup upset.
It wouldn't have been a giant killing but just to see a PL club go out to a club in a lower league would have been good enough for them.
He probably had all his quips lined up but was unable to use them to his annoyance probably.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank god for Big Jurg coming on and saving the day.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
So it wasn't just me who thought the commentary was horribly biased.

And if you make three substitutions in the 90 minutes and then somebody limps off at the beginning of extra time, that's tough.

Agree! Especially as they made four subs altogether including the extra time one. Basic team management really.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Take that you shrieking racists!

Alan Minter once said " no black man will take my title" before losing his next fight to a black man. There wasn't a storm when he said it at the time. Imagine if that was said now ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Only counts for FA cup games

Any suspension accruing from a sending-off in the cup applies to ALL competitions. I don't know for sure, but if Andone were to get a retrospective ban I suspect it wouldn't just apply to the FA Cup.

It is only suspensions resulting from accumulated cautions (ie in different matches) that apply only to the competition in which they were awarded.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Any suspension accruing from a sending-off in the cup applies to ALL competitions. I don't know for sure, but if Andone were to get a retrospective ban I suspect it wouldn't just apply to the FA Cup.

It is only suspensions resulting from accumulated cautions (ie in different matches) that apply only to the competition in which they were awarded.

You really should read the whole thread ...you are right though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Thought we looked a level above in skill and definitely in fitness.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I thought Ali looked a different player tonight. Much improved since his first games but not as effective when he moved outside when Proepper came on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here