Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Cheers, which IPTV service ? and I presume you would recommend it
I have used https://iptv.community for a few years now and use the same bloke to top up my subscription. I usually give him a friend's email address and he contacts them direct and gives you the prices and any info you want.

Alternatively you can on a specific thread and ask for the best price and people message you their deals.

https://iptv.community/threads/iptv-subscription.8338/
I've heard of IPTV but not spoken to anyone using it. Assume if they're selling Subscriptions it's legit? Is there any hardware or can any smart TV get it? Who's your provider?
They basically buy NowTv subscriptions and stream it. You can get it on Samsung and LG smart TVs only currently as they are the only models that you can download the SmartIPTV app but for any other TV you can get the fire stick and it works with that.

See above for provider.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hate paying teams that are on a terrible run of results. You just know whats going to happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At the Junction

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
There’s no excuse for a cautious timid approach tonight. Our last 3 away performances have shown slight signs of improvement in patches so I really hope Hughton has them fired up from the start tonight.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I'm glad a fair few of you are nervous about tonight. But not as nervous as me and the other Fulham fans, especially those who live in Brighton and will have to face you lot when we lose.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've heard of IPTV but not spoken to anyone using it. Assume if they're selling Subscriptions it's legit? Is there any hardware or can any smart TV get it? Who's your provider?

They work but they are definitely not legit. Through an android box and HDMI is as good as anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here