Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry if I'm being slow but what change are you referring to?

Maybe i am being slow,i thought that report stated (the one you saw recently-re the university) that most Labour voted remain and still did...yet clearly they did not at the ballot box....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
3 more posts and i will take [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] place in 7th place on the contributions to this thread- all done with minimal arguments,substance,copying and pasting and facts....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I might have gone slightly crazy within the last hour,still this is the Brexit thread,anything goes..........2 more

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
done :shootself:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I defy [MENTION=12947]Lincoln Imp[/MENTION] to reach 4 figures :lolol: next post does it.......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:.........Who are ya, who are ya.

The title is yours OUR LEADER :bowdown: leaders BTW answer to NOBODY i see why you choose where and when to answer,makes sense now.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...adian-company-helped-swing-brexit-vote-leave/

Either this is utter Nonsense OR Leave are smarter than given credit for..... bit of both perhaps

muttley.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A quick latest check on the individual contributions to the thread-from the top posters...

Posts 1264
Soulman
Posts 991
Lincoln Imp
Posts 975
pastafarian
Posts 923
JC Footy Genius
Posts 802
Herr Tubthumper
Posts 768
Baldseagull
Posts 744
Two Professors
Posts 729
GoldWithFalmer
Posts 729
GT49er
Posts 592
Green Cross Code Man
Posts 581
The Rivet
Posts 547
5ways
Posts 536
studio150
Posts 526
portslade seagull
Posts 520
beorhthelm
Posts 510
The Clamp
Posts 481
Pretty pink fairy

As some have an issue with the words WIN and WINNERS/LOSE and LOSERS- i have put the VICTORS in bold..:rock: and RUNNERS UP in red

I may need to get out more.

Pleased to see I am slipping down the table .. shows the therapy is finally working.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Maybe i am being slow,i thought that report stated (the one you saw recently-re the university) that most Labour voted remain and still did...yet clearly they did not at the ballot box....

I think the finding - which was the bit that surprised me - was that in those Labour-held constituencies a majority of people who voted Labour then voted Remain in the referendum. The Leave support in those constituencies came heavily from people who had voted for other parties (presumably Tory and UKIP). I am not making a pro or anti Brexit point, I was just mentioning an interesting bit of research.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think the finding - which was the bit that surprised me - was that in those Labour-held constituencies a majority of people who voted Labour then voted Remain in the referendum. The Leave support in those constituencies came heavily from people who had voted for other parties (presumably Tory and UKIP). I am not making a pro or anti Brexit point, I was just mentioning an interesting bit of research.

It possibly shows how wide and diverse the many reasons for voting brexit were.. congrats on being 2nd in the thread to reach the 1000 post mark.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
John Major speaking sense

View attachment 82558
Completely disagree as I find the liberal left "anti British" and many of them are students with little or no experience in life and of whom have read to many books on our history and put 2 and 2 together.

You can bet your right bollock that if this country went to war and huge call ups were required the liberals would run and hide like little babies as that's what they're.....weak people scared of change !!!!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
An evidence-free selection of Brexit prejudices in a gift-wrapped nutshell. Chaotic English, baseless allegations and the all-too-frequent name-calling. And where did John Major even mention the 'Liberal Left'?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Completely disagree as I find the liberal left "anti British" and many of them are students with little or no experience in life and of whom have read to many books on our history and put 2 and 2 together.

You can bet your right bollock that if this country went to war and huge call ups were required the liberals would run and hide like little babies as that's what they're.....weak people scared of change !!!!

You clearly haven't read "too" many books.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
John Major speaking sense

"shouting down their legitimate comment is our traditions of tolerance". indeed it does, but its worth noting this could be applied to those in the remain camp, telling us we got the vote "wrong" and demanding a revote or that Brexit must be watered down to mean not exiting. they are the reason why charges of arrogance and elistism are being leveled at them, because they will not accept the democratic verdict.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here