⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We're playing Wolves in the final then.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
wonder if man U get through how the FA will rig the drawer so they do not meet in the semi

You've got to hunt for the balls on this one... Sneaky FA. :wink:

socks.jpeg

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Probably. Depends on the ref - a penalty is complete when the ref says it is, and I think it happened so quickly most refs would have let it stand. I imagine only someone like The Complete And Utter Shyster or Hoops calling it dead as soon as it hits the post. I'm sure you've seen the footage of those penalties that hit cross bars, fly up, keeper celebrates, then it comes down and bounces in the goal.

IIRC that one that went way in the air and bounced back in was in a shoot out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Probably. Depends on the ref - a penalty is complete when the ref says it is, and I think it happened so quickly most refs would have let it stand. I imagine only someone like The Complete And Utter Shyster or Hoops calling it dead as soon as it hits the post. I'm sure you've seen the footage of those penalties that hit cross bars, fly up, keeper celebrates, then it comes down and bounces in the goal.
No the penalty is complete once the ball has stopped moving from the original shot

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We're definitely playing Wolves in the final then.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wolves doing well against Manu reserves :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ideal scenario for me would be:

Albion vs. Watford
Wolves vs. City

I think Wolves have the best chance (assuming they get through) of beating City, then who knows from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here