[Football] Alex Scott

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
SCOTTY.JPG

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Now co-hosting Goals on Sunday with Kammy (replacing Ben Shepherd - they are presenting it as his choice to not host anymore, to spend time with his family all supposedly amicable).

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Doing well compared to the blonde women at st James park who said game she is covering wasn’t the first of the day haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hosting is a different beast to punditry. She's ok, but not entirely natural yet. I'm sure she'll get better over the season. Will probably lead to less time covering live games.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hosting is a different beast to punditry. She's ok, but not entirely natural yet. I'm sure she'll get better over the season. Will probably lead to less time covering live games.

She's on Strictly this season so will not be available for weekend live games while she is still in the show anyway

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just don't see the point of women presenting, commentating, punditering (new word?) on mens football. If it were a women's show then fair enough.

Can’t think of anyone else who gets so much work from Sky at the BBC at the same time. Not complaining, think she shows up all the Merse/Tommo generation of cliche mongers

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just don't see the point of women presenting, commentating, punditering (new word?) on mens football. If it were a women's show then fair enough.
Seriously? So male tennis players shouldn't comment on women tennis players, and vice versa?

If a female pundit isn't good enough (and they'll be joining an army of shit male pundits), then criticise them for being crap, but I see no reason why they shouldn't have the chance to comment on the game. Perhaps my opinion would be different were it not for the fact that we already have to put up with so many shit pundits.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
She said Messi wouldn't get in the Man City team, what a GOON
No she didn't. She can't have. You're joking, right? Wait, has he just broken his leg or something?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Seriously? So male tennis players shouldn't comment on women tennis players, and vice versa?

If a female pundit isn't good enough (and they'll be joining an army of shit male pundits), then criticise them for being crap, but I see no reason why they shouldn't have the chance to comment on the game. Perhaps my opinion would be different were it not for the fact that we already have to put up with so many shit pundits.

Speaking of shit punditry, old Big Ears on MOTD called Sheffield United "Sheffield Wednesday" and said that they'd won.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What's not to like ? clued up , excellent presenter, though if i could change one thing about her it would be she seems to agree with everything that's said by somebody else , now don't throw rotten veg at me ladies but that's something iv'e not come across before .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here