Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Webster *** Signed on 4 year deal ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't understand why everyone's claiming we're dying for a new RB?

Montoya was arguably our best signing last summer. He's a very good technical player and a great replacement for Bruno. Hopefully he's got many years to come with us too.
Especially as we have Leon ' 31 appearances at right back in the Bundasliga ' Balogun available.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Especially as we have Leon ' 31 appearances at right back in the Bundasliga ' Balogun available.

But playing as a right back when you’re a centre back and playing as a right wing back when you’re a centre back are two very different things. Personally, can’t see Balogun being up to the latter.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Benardo or March could play on the right midfield / wing with three at the back

To be fair to GP he may have been waiting for Balogan to be back training after international duty and a holiday to decide for himself what he thinks Balogan is capable of or not as he sees it

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But playing as a right back when you’re a centre back and playing as a right wing back when you’re a centre back are two very different things. Personally, can’t see Balogun being up to the latter.

The latter? Not sure he's up to the former, the latter, the after and the other...

M.D

Jan 15, 2015
I assume the Bristol fan thought if they weren’t getting Clarke then we weren’t getting Webster

They are wrong ... but I’m assuming that’s their thoughts

Im a Bristol City fan living in Brighton but they don't think that in general, just a one off deal. Thats forums for you though, one guy on the Bristol City forum has suggested that Murray may be a part of the deal! As if and just shows how much people think/write on fans forums before they post..

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

We need 2 RB’s. We have 1. Balogun is a CB. 2 - 1 is 1. This is why we need to sign a RB. We should not be making do with CB’s playing out of position. We are playing with the big boys in the most unforgiving league in the world. This is why we must sign a RB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
We need 2 RB’s. We have 1. Balogun is a CB. 2 - 1 is 1. This is why we need to sign a RB. We should not be making do with CB’s playing out of position. We are playing with the big boys in the most unforgiving league in the world. This is why we must sign a RB.

Don't disagree that we need a right-back. However, we do have Schelotto due back in a few months - so that could be why the club aren't making the position a priority. However, it is a very risky strategy going into the season with only Montoya as an out-and-out right-back in the short-term.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Don't disagree that we need a right-back. However, we do have Schelotto due back in a few months - so that could be why the club aren't making the position a priority. However, it is a very risky strategy going into the season with only Montoya as an out-and-out right-back in the short-term.

Schelloto is already back, isn’t he?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He's back, but still recovering from an ACL injury. It'll take him a while to get match fit.

Injured, and not able to defend. Other than that he is perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here