Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v City REPORT, with ARTWORK, plus some WORDS on El Capitan

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Rather overtaken by the events of this morning, but here's a SKETCH and some WORDS, if anybody is interested...

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?800-Albion-v-Manchester-City-12-05-2019

The Albion enjoyed decent early possession against a nervous City, with so very much more to lose. A couple of half-chances came and went, before Glenn Murray nodded home his 13th goal of the season, from Pascal Groß' wicked corner to send shock-waves around the football world. The Amex erupted - with Anfield following suit seconds later as the news filtered through. We'd given hope to the worldwide legions of Liverpool fans - delirious hope that they got to savour for fully a minute, before City, jolted awake from their lethargy, bit immediately back.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Rather overtaken by the events of this morning, but here's a SKETCH and some WORDS, if anybody is interested...

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?800-Albion-v-Manchester-City-12-05-2019

In amongst the drama of this morning, get reading folks - another excellent write up from [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]

BRILLIANT illustration too :bowdown: For the ARTWORK lovers, you may be treated to another Bruno-inspired piece later on... I have my wonderful and talented other half on the case.

Finally, a huge thank you to all those who have read mine and Exile's reports over the season, and for all your kind words, engagement, and helpful feedback. - I do hope you have enjoyed reading. An exciting summer ahead. UTA :albion2:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
That ARTWORK deserves a thread of its own, so I've started one!

I'm glad you liked it JS. By design my sketches are lighter, and very much less professional* than the ones produced by [MENTION=26980]The Tactician[/MENTION] 's very talented other half.

*especially the ones slyly produced at my work desk, with felt tip pens...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It was 21 OTHER countries, so 22 in total.

It's this type of sloppiness which makes these so-called 'reports' so hard to read imo.

(Just joshing, of course)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
It was 21 OTHER countries, so 22 in total.

It's this type of sloppiness which makes these so-called 'reports' so hard to read imo.

(Just joshing, of course)

Ha.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here