Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Fantastic player, but if he leaves Villa it will be a bigger club than us. Lots of talent in those feet and he's got past a lot of his issues
I think you live in a different universe to the one that I inhabit. Everything you post about football is inoffensive but basically the opposite of what I see.

Not having a pop, it's just funny.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Jack Greaselish is the complete antithesis of the type of player that we sign, or that we need. He has talent for sure but that's only about 25% of what makes a good player in a good squad.

Attitude, playing for the team, realising you're a part of the sum, not being a dick, being ready to give everything if and when you're needed. Not sulking when you aren't.

That's what we need and that's what we (generally) get, because our recruitment team are excellent.

He's perfect for Villa and he loves them (Terry giving him career advice at the final whistle notwithstanding). Let them keep him, or sell him to Palace or West Ham as he'd fit in well in another shithouse club with ideas above their station.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
He should be in the premier league. Can't see a top 6 club going for him. My guess would be Huddesfield taking the punt on him.
I expect most of the Albion fans moaning about the negative side of his personality were happy to overlook these traits when we had a similar Bell End playing in the stripes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He should be in the premier league. Can't see a top 6 club going for him. My guess would be Huddesfield taking the punt on him.
I expect most of the Albion fans moaning about the negative side of his personality were happy to overlook these traits when we had a similar Bell End playing in the stripes.

Have I managed to blank this Albion bellend? I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bargepole him. Plenty of other players in the world to sign instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would be great signing. An attacking midfielder. Hughton would sort him out

Wouldn't it be easier to not buy a player who needs 'sorting out', in the first place?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Have I managed to blank this Albion bellend? I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about?

Any Hot Headed Albion player who dives, waves imaginary cards and mocks opposition fans.
People just don't notice it through the blue and white tinted glasses.
If Grealish played for us and had a couple of good games it would soon get overlooked.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poundshop Peaky Blinder.

Forever rolling around. Forever grizzling.

A modicum of talent; an ocean of ambivalence. The kind of player Paul Winstanley would run the rule over, see the attitude, roll their eyes in dismay and move on.

This.

Although the post by [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION] made me laugh more :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

To be fair, Neon Light drifted into megacockwomble territory just before he left us. His charge sheet before he joined was nothing like that of the fake tanned narcissist at Villa. And you can turn a bit of a blind eye when you are in division 4. There are things I heard about Lee Steele at the time that would have him out the door today, but the club stuck with him. To me, signing Grealish would almost be like singing Scott McGleish.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
To be fair, Neon Light drifted into megacockwomble territory just before he left us. His charge sheet before he joined was nothing like that of the fake tanned narcissist at Villa. And you can turn a bit of a blind eye when you are in division 4. There are things I heard about Lee Steele at the time that would have him out the door today, but the club stuck with him. To me, signing Grealish would almost be like singing Scott McGleish.

It's funny how everyone assumes I was talking about Leon Knight specifically :lolol: I wasn't and I would definitely be guilty of overlooking his personality in the stripes. One of the most exciting players I have watched and was happy to pay money to see him play.
I'll be honest I don't know much about Grealish off the pitch but I would always find room for a megacockwomble if it actually meant more excitement and results for the Albion.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
He only has to walk on the pitch with his socks rolled down around his tiny shin pads to get my heckles up. He’ll be doing that as a look at me thing I’m special. Well actually you like a self inflated tosspot. As a former centre half first thing I’d do to a player like him is clatter through the back of the preening little show pony. As for signing him it’s border line but a no from me:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here