Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proms. Last night.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Fed up of the politicising and hijacking by the homosexual agenda. Fab brit night being ruined. Keep politics and sexuality OUT of it!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's not being ruined whatsoever.

The music is as superb as ever, whatever your opinion is about any of the flags being waved.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do you mean The Last night of The Proms tonight ? Or, was last nights Prom hijacked ?

I'm looking at tonight's Last Night of the Proms and there does seem an awful lot of people with EU flags, singing and having fun but, they don't look homosexual ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do you mean The Last night of The Proms tonight ? Or, was last nights Prom hijacked ?

I'm looking at tonight's Last Night of the Proms and there does seem an awful lot of people with EU flags, singing and having fun but, they don't look homosexual ?
I presume he's referring to Jamie Barton, who sang Rule Britannia and waved a rainbow flag at the end.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I presume he's referring to Jamie Barton, who sang Rule Britannia and waved a rainbow flag at the end.

Oh, missed that ! It must be horrifying to have to live in a little world where a rainbow flag is frightening. Looks like everyone there is getting along fine and having fun though as usual. marvellous scenes !

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh, missed that ! It must be horrifying to have to live in a little world where a rainbow flag is frightening. Looks like everyone there is getting along fine and having fun though as usual. marvellous scenes !
Spot on - looks as fantastic as always, certainly doesn't seem "ruined" to me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is only worth watching for Katie Derham

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Same old same old

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Land of hope and glory. Its brilliant we celebrate our empire every year. The Falkland islands will be singing along.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

You need a 35 day ban.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I genuinely don’t understand this event. Utter cringeworthy, outdated bollocks in my opinion.

But then I’m not patriotic in the slightest so it really isn’t aimed at me I suppose. I don’t feel especially proud to be born in one particular country by sheer chance.

Liked seeing the Rainbow and EU flags in the 15 minutes I had to endure at the end though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I genuinely don’t understand this event. Utter cringeworthy, outdated bollocks in my opinion.

But then I don’t feel proud to be born in one particular country by sheer chance.

You are, apparently from Hampshire though, so we can forgive you.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

But then I’m not patriotic in the slightest so it really isn’t aimed at me I suppose. I don’t feel especially proud to be born in one particular country by sheer chance.

Liked seeing the Rainbow and EU flags in the 15 minutes I had to endure at the end though.

100% agree with you.
I don't watch it any more even with my love of classical music.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here