Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
im wondering what happens if they occupy the house. can they continue to do parliamentary business, or just for show?

its also rather ironic to have a group "stop the coup" call to occupy the seat of government. but then Momentum are in full flow taking advantage of the events.

Perhaps Boris can buy back the water cannons he sold off when Mayor, those Momentum muppets look like they could do with a wash.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
That's not stopping me going on holiday shortly, chin up it won't last Mr Doomsayer
Regards
DT

Nor me but I don't have money worries unlike many others as its not just holidays abroad or buying expensive cars but the cost of day to day items that are imported a hard Brexit will hurt many but you and I will probably be able to absorb these extra costs so I guess that's all okay

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Nor me but I don't have money worries unlike many others as its not just holidays abroad or buying expensive cars but the cost of day to day items that are imported a hard Brexit will hurt many but you and I will probably be able to absorb these extra costs so I guess that's all okay

He's on benefits, seemingly.

Just one of the problems with the Irish border is that Northern Ireland doesn't generate any electricity of its own.

Jan 30, 2008

It's surprising what you can do on benefits
Regards
DQ

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Perhaps Boris can buy back the water cannons he sold off when Mayor, those Momentum muppets look like they could do with a wash.

You seem to have misremembered - Johnson bought the water cannons for £85,000 when he was Mayor, spent a further £240,000 on them to actually get them working, never used them (as then Home Sec Theresa May banned them from use in the UK), and they were sold for scrap last year for £11,000...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-water-cannon-sold-for-scrap-at-300000-loss

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just one of the problems with the Irish border is that Northern Ireland doesn't generate any electricity of its own.

another problem is half of Ireland's electricity is gas generated, and nearly all their gas comes from the UK. ees complicated.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You'll be alright you can use the microwave on your 12 hour gate house shifts
Regards
DP

Even if I did work on a gate house, I would be a lot prouder of that than sponging off the state my entire adult life, as you do. To be fair though. I'd be prouder to be Chief Arse Wiper at a Mumbai curry factory than have your life.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here