• Fence

Votes: 49 13.1%
  • Out

Votes: 142 38.0%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Poor performance again today, got away with it. But saying that could be a massive point
Can't afford to be this bad at the start of next season.

el punal

Just let the man do his job and keep us up.
Tony Bloom will make the decision if needed!

Ah! The voice of reason. All this bilge about getting rid of Chris Hughton NOW is ridiculous. Regardless of whether we stay up or not will make no difference in the next few weeks. Today’s point was so important that it could just be tipping point in our survival. Everyone knows we’ve gone through a horrible period of results and performances. It is the time to get behind the team and management.

The time for review and analysis will be at the end of the season. The person that will make the decision as to whether Chris Hughton stays on or not is probably the most level headed of all of us - Tony Bloom. Let’s leave it at that and in the meantime, as supporters, let’s do just do that - support our team to the bitter end.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In. Let’s sign players suited to 4-4-1-1 in the summer and give the Premier League another go with the man who got us 6 top flight points off Palace and an FA Cup Semi.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Still gets my IN vote for now ...... though I do think there needs to be some serious questions asked by TB & PB (and maybe DA) in regards next season & if the club can progress under CH or another person needs to take us to the next level.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In. Let’s sign players suited to 4-4-1-1 in the summer and give the Premier League another go with the man who got us 6 top flight points off Palace and an FA Cup Semi.

Let's not. Two years of dross is enough. He has become a massive liabilty and we can only expect 'same shit, new season'.

New blood needed next season

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
In. Lets see what he can do next season. If struggling by Christmas then change.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Dangerous to remove him now.

Let’s see how he sets up against Newcastle as even he must know that we have to win this one.

If we lose to Newcastle we will need a different outlook to beating Arsenal and I haven’t seen this approach from CH

Commentator on NBC questioned why Propper has been set up so deep when he plays with more success further up with Holland.

Question, have we ever played

Stephens ——- Kayal
Propper

In a triangle and how did it go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Keep him on retainer just in case the club ever finds itself in the position where it must only get a 0-0 draw.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Unlike most people I enjoy these backs to the wall draws/wins.

CH has only the tools that he can work with. If he gets the players to bring the club forward next season, I think he will bring back the style of football we enjoyed for most of his reign.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
100% out.

That was abysmal. Yes it was a hard fought point and the defenders did well but overall we were terrible. I’m not judging this on one match. The fact that we are deperately clinging on for, and going over the top with the celebration of a point away to a mid table side with nothing to play for is largely down to his management over the course of the season.

Lovely guy, has previously done very well for us but we need to move on. I don’t want to watch the football we’ve had to endure this season again, it’s like punishment. We need a better, more progressive manager.

Having said that, the caller on 606 who said he wants Redknapp to replace him needs his head looking at.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Out... but in the nicest possible way.
It would be great to keep him in some capacity if there is something suitable.
We need fresh input with new tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here