Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is tomorrow Brighton's biggest game EVER!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I know that you view every game against us as a big game but tomorrow really is huge for you isn't it.....win and you're safe......lose and well...oh dear...:shootself
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...:lolol:

well as long as your striker don't break our goalie hooter again and we don't get some dog shit **** referee i reckon we'll wipe the floor with you , you 8 fingered trollop...

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
I know that you view every game against us as a big game but tomorrow really is huge for you isn't it.....win and you're safe......lose and well...oh dear...:shootself
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...:lolol:

At the start of the season our squad set themselves a modest target of the same number of points as games played at the moment we are ahead of that target by two points, Your lot have reached that magic figure with games to spare, well done for that but since reaching it you now seem to be in freefall, so heres a sobering thought for you buddy, we have 2 games in hand on your lot so when we beat you tomorrow and after we have taken 3 points from Cardiff next Tuesday (one of our games in hand) you will be one point below us,WHERE YOU BELONG

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

Were you one of the 190 of your fans which came to Withdean when we were both slumming it in the lower leagues ?
In answer to your question, Hereford was our biggest ever game.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Were you one of the 190 of your fans which came to Withdean when we were both slumming it in the lower leagues ?
In answer to your question, Hereford was our biggest ever game.

nah......he wasn't allowed out that night as he hadn't fulfilled his family duties.........tsk....!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can this thread be pulled? Some folk actually tried conversation with this twerp. Don't talk to eejits - you will go blind. Fact.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

thus speaks a supporter of a team that are so small, (10,000), they all know each other by first name !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I now see why Bournemouth featured so highly on the ‘most hated clubs’ thread.
Such brazen tin-pottery.

Probably because they also have higher percentage than average of their small fanbase who are absolute tools. No time for them at all, good manager unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here