Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I remember we went to England v Brazil in 1992, which didn't come close to selling out, there were tickets available for the Barcelona v Sampdoria European Cup final a few days later, which we couldn't go to, and the Leicester v Blackburn play off final after that. It's crazy looking back to how it is now.

Quite, I happened to be working in London the when England played Scotland so just got on the tube and paid at the turnstile and ended up in the lower terrace with the Scottish fans filling the upper terrace, that was an interesting experience

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That's the way I'm approaching the day - and anything else (ie a win) is a bonus!

Absolutely agree 100%, I saw my beloved Albion in the 1991 final and this will be my 2nd time at Wembley to see my football club play there and this time in a major competition and a bonus is that my seagull supporting son will be with me, happy days whatever the result.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Quite, I happened to be working in London the when England played Scotland so just got on the tube and paid at the turnstile and ended up in the lower terrace with the Scottish fans filling the upper terrace, that was an interesting experience
We used to go to the old Wembley for all the world cup qualifiers back in the 80's and turn up 5 minutes before kick off knowing you could get a top price seat for half the price at that time.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I'd like to go but don't fancy going on my own. I'd like to take one or two of my kids but as they are not bronze members ( but do have a fan number on family & friends) I cannot book seats for them.:tantrum:

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
I'd like to go but don't fancy going on my own. I'd like to take one or two of my kids but as they are not bronze members ( but do have a fan number on family & friends) I cannot book seats for them.:tantrum:

I was the same with my kids. Just bite the bullet and get MyAlbion+ memberships for them, it's not expensive for kids. If you buy now you can still get in ahead of the season ticket guests.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

I'm sure it's been said before but ST holders mates before purchase history is a bit odd.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

I think you can in the final window - Bronze are allowed 2 extra tickets?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I questioned this with an email to Paul barber , and he said it was to build the fan base .
I refuse to buy a membership out of principal .

Stop cutting off your nose to spite your face. Either you want to watch or you don’t.

Frankly the days of rock up and pay cash on the day are long gone. Deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I questioned this with an email to Paul barber , and he said it was to build the fan base .

Is a good principle to have, until the day that there are more members than seats. I cracked last year, and was a little annoyed at the expense as I haven't needed it all this season - until it enabled me to have front row seats in the upper tier at Wembley. Now I'm pleased I've got it.

Also, I'm quite proud to be a member of BHAFC, what with being a big Brighton fan and all

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

It's nothing to do with building the fan base and everything to do with forcing people to buy membership that wouldn't be necessary if they'd just use the fact that you've been to games before as a means of prioritising sales.

All about the ££££££, sadly.

And before anyone repeats what came back last time, I know it contributes to the fantastic squad we currently have, but milking supporters until their dry is NOT how they should be adding c.£200k to the bank balance every year (assuming 10k members). It's a piffling amount in the grand scheme of things and totally unnecessary. They already have your contact details and purchase history and you already have a fan number. Its one of those unnecessary straws.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here