• No - it's just not worth the risk

Votes: 97 75.8%

• Total voters

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Haven't had postcard from Mustafa yet? Hope he's okay.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Haven't had postcard from Mustafa yet? Hope he's okay.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Destroying tourism is exactly what these terrorists hoped to achieve.

It accounts for 15% of its GDP. Start to take away the wealth and in turn reduce the quality of lives of people - and you will see an increase in extremism.

I can't see things getting better in North Africa, only worse, unless some unprecedented and effective international action is taken.

Unfortunately yes, however I wouldn't go to the Middle East or North Africa anyway. That includes Turkey, Morocco and Egypts Sharm El Sheikh tourist type zones.

I am more concerned about the Tunisian peoples safety than their economy, because you can be sure as hell that it will be ISIL's next target to conquer . What we need to do is set up a multi national UN force out there to protect it from being turned into another war zone, because IS will want to destroy this good example of a democratic Muslim country.

In the meantime Greece and their Islands could do with a boost in tourism

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Destroying tourism is exactly what these terrorists hoped to achieve.

It accounts for 15% of its GDP. Start to take away the wealth and in turn reduce the quality of lives of people - and you will see an increase in extremism.

I can't see things getting better in North Africa, only worse, unless some unprecedented and effective international action is taken.

Unfortunately yes, however I wouldn't go to the Middle East or North Africa anyway. That includes Turkey, Morocco and Egypts Sharm El Sheikh tourist type zones.

I am more concerned about the Tunisian peoples safety than their economy, because you can be sure as hell that it will be ISIL's next target to conquer . What we need to do is set up a multi national UN force out there to protect it from being turned into another war zone, because IS will want to destroy this good example of a democratic Muslim country.

In the meantime Greece and their Islands could do with a boost in tourism

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I've had my fill of Arab lands too and can think of better places to go to.

Beirut easily the best city. Jordan nice too. Saudi interesting. The gulf blingy. Oman beautiful. Egypt and Tunisia rough.

Quite fancy doing Israel/West Bank if ever heading that way again. You could see Eilat from Aqaba and Jerusalem from the Dead Sea resorts of Jordan.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I've had my fill of Arab lands too and can think of better places to go to.

Beirut easily the best city. Jordan nice too. Saudi interesting. The gulf blingy. Oman beautiful. Egypt and Tunisia rough.

Quite fancy doing Israel/West Bank if ever heading that way again. You could see Eilat from Aqaba and Jerusalem from the Dead Sea resorts of Jordan.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think we should not go to North Africa but should go to Greece instead they will appreciate the tourism and they like the British and still prefer us to the Germans and the pound will be strong against the € or the Creek currency!😜

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think we should not go to North Africa but should go to Greece instead they will appreciate the tourism and they like the British and still prefer us to the Germans and the pound will be strong against the € or the Creek currency!😜

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Current reports seem to be indicating somewhere between 8 & 'at least' 15 Brits amongst the dead in Tunisia.

Off to the Middle East tomorrow (UAE). Always found though, like [MENTION=1905]Jesus Gul[/MENTION] that's it's blingy and a bit 'unreal'. Saudi is fascinating and I found the people very friendly. Don't think anywhere is safe from terrorist attacks now but after being in NYC on 9/11 and London on 7/7 I just go about doing what I need to do. Chances of being caught up directly in these things are pretty small.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Current reports seem to be indicating somewhere between 8 & 'at least' 15 Brits amongst the dead in Tunisia.

Off to the Middle East tomorrow (UAE). Always found though, like [MENTION=1905]Jesus Gul[/MENTION] that's it's blingy and a bit 'unreal'. Saudi is fascinating and I found the people very friendly. Don't think anywhere is safe from terrorist attacks now but after being in NYC on 9/11 and London on 7/7 I just go about doing what I need to do. Chances of being caught up directly in these things are pretty small.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So, 15 confirmed British fatalities, with warnings of that figure rising to 24, out of 38 known dead. Seems the attacker may have been targeting UK nationals, anyone fancy a week on the beach there now?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So, 15 confirmed British fatalities, with warnings of that figure rising to 24, out of 38 known dead. Seems the attacker may have been targeting UK nationals, anyone fancy a week on the beach there now?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I would still go, very unlikely to happen again in such a short time span. Been to and seen some far worse things than this while serving in the army.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I would still go, very unlikely to happen again in such a short time span. Been to and seen some far worse things than this while serving in the army.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

actually i would go tomorrow,but only if it was paid for by someone else and it was all inclusive 5 star accommodation with non stop booze and ladies and i had access to a gun just in case......otherwise if it was me paying for it i would probably give it a swerve for the time being

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

actually i would go tomorrow,but only if it was paid for by someone else and it was all inclusive 5 star accommodation with non stop booze and ladies and i had access to a gun just in case......otherwise if it was me paying for it i would probably give it a swerve for the time being

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here